Former Sen. Alan Simpson goes all Gangnam style.
The War On Xmas™:
- The War on Christmas totally explained:
- Young Turks: Bill-O’s freak-out over the War on Christmas™.
- White House: President Obama lights the National
Red State Update: Romney and Obama have lunch.
Sam Seder: Teabaggers lose their Dick Armey.
Fiscal Cliff Notes:
- Ann Telnaes: Boehner talks about “fairness”.
- Mark Fiore: The Twelve Days of Cliffmas.
- Sam Seder: Mitch McConnell filibusters himself
- Mr. Burns with some political “common sense”:
- Ezra Klein: Republicans running out of room in budget debate.
- O’Donnell: Republican Senator Mitch McConnell filibusters his own bill!!
- Young Turks: McConnell self-filibusters.
- Fiscal cliff explained in pictures.
- Ann Telnaes: Republicans sink into a fiscal bog.
- O’Donnell: “Magic beans and fairy dust”
Jon does Gov. Chris Christie.
FAUX News sidelines Rove and Morris:
- Sam Seder: Even FAUX News is freakin’ sick of Karl Rove and Dick Morris.
- Bill Press: Glee over Dick Morris and Karl Rove being sidelined at FAUX.
- Young Turks: FAUX News cuts Dick, Rove.
- Martin Bashir: Armey and Rove benched at FAUX News.
Thom and Pap: Teabaggers are the GOP’s “invasive species”.
Lunatic Congressman Gohmert casts sole vote against striking “lunatic” from laws.
White House: West Wing Week.
Shitting upon the Disabled:
- Sam Seder: G.O.P. Senators kick Tiny Tim to the curb.
- Bill Press: G.O.P. Senators shake Bob Dole’s hand and then stab him in the back.
- Jon: It’s official—Republicans hate the U.N. more than they like helping people with disabilities (via Crooks and Liars).
- Ed: Republican Senators vote down treaty to protect people with disabilities worldwide.
- Martin Bashir: G.O.P.’s disgraceful circus act over U.N. Disabilities Treaty.
- Thom: One party flew over the cuckoo’s nest.
- Ed: Fiscal cliff and U.N. disability treaty demonstrates that Republicans are far removed from reality.
- Maddow: GOP Freakout…Part 1.
- Maddow: GOP Freakout…Part 2.
- O’Donnell: 38 Senate Republicans disgrace themselves and the U.S.
Ezra Klein: Republicans resume their War on Workers™.
SlateTV: Senator Ashley Judd?
O’Donnell: 51% of voters want Michelle Obama for Senator.
From Teabagger to Moneybagger:
- Young Turks: Teabagger DeMint quits.
- Ezra Klein: DeMint’s move stinks of ‘Party Purity’ enforcement strategy.
- Young Turks: The Heritage Foundation is not a think tank; it’s a money laundering operation.
- Sam Seder: Jim DeMint quits Senate for cha-ching!
- Young Turks: Colbert wants to replace DeMint.
- Stephen Colbert reaches for the Senate #SenatorColbert.
Young Turks: Ed Asner’s anti-trickle down video.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.