Red State Update: Mad Obama won.
Martin Bashir: But wasn’t it Romney who was offering the most “free stuff”?
Thom and Pap: Is this the death of the GOP?
The Twinkie Blues:
- Hostess Love Song:
- Jonathan Mann: The Twinkie Kid and King Ding Dong are Dead.
- Ed: The vultures and the twinkies.
- SlateTV: No more Twinkies.
- Sam Seder: So long, Twinkies!
Ezra Klein: Some numerology with Mitt Romney’s 47..
Young Turks: Jon Stewart versus Bill-O the Clown.
Daily Show correspondents explain Constitutional amendments.
Sharpton: Allen West Finally Concedes.
McCain and Company:
- Maddow: Bitter, sputtering, and wrong…that would be John McCain.
- Sharpton: McCain and friends use ‘racist code words’ in attacking Amb. Susan Rice.
- Ed: Bosom buddies McCain & Graham won’t let go of Libya witch hunt.
- Maddow: The troubles with McCain.
- Ed: Are these racist “code words”?
- Maddow: McCain and the GOP’s basic lack of foreign policy incompetence. Part I
- Maddow: McCain and the GOP’s basic lack of foreign policy incompetence. Part II
Liberal Viewer: Did Jesus die for Klingons?
Sam Seder: Marco Rubio on the age of the earth.
The G.O.P. Voter Suppression Programme:
- Young Turks: Many threats to voter’s rights remain!
- Ed: Ohio Republicans are already scheming to suppress the vote in 2016
- Maddow: Florida, Wisconsin, and Ohio’s War on Voting™.
- Sharpton: WI Gov. Scott Walker takes aim at voting laws
- Thom and Pap: Federalize voting standards now!
Red State Update: Time to secede!
Ezra Klein: ObamaCare is here to stay.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.