Thom: Is Libertarianism dead?
David Letterman does Stephen Colbert.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Gay marriage will lead to White extinction.
Foxx in the school house:
Ann Telnaes: Blind leading the blind.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Some Tea Party hypocrite.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, NJ edition.
Stephen: Paul Ryan’s Christian budget cuts.
Alyona: John Yoo is off the hook for torture.
Greenman: Wind power at the crossroads.
Actual Audio: Boehner versus women.
Thom: War criminal John Yoo walks.
Young Turks: The bin Laden letters.
Occupy May Day.
This week in unnecessary censorship.
- Suszy Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Newt’s out! We’re left with Mitt!.
- Mark Fiore: Obama, bin Laden, and Mitt.
- Jon on the Mormonness of Mitt’s religion.
- OFA: Swiss Bank Account.
- Pap: Republicans are stuck with Mitt. Now what?
- Jen: The road to the White House runs through Virginia.
- How to stand behind Mitt.
- Stephen: Mitt and Newt BFF
- Newt isn’t Mitt’s biggest supporter.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Heartland Institute for “Climate change is for Unibombers.
Jonathan Mann: This is why I march.
Daily Show: The oppression of Missouri gun owners.
Pap and Sen. Boxer: Republican War on Women.
Republicans, get in my vagina:
White House: West Wing Week.
The Strange Detention of Daniel Chong:
- Young Turks: DEA leaves student to drink his own urine
- Sam Seder: Forced to drink his own urine….
- Young Turks: Daniel Chong found meth in cell.
Jon on bin Laden’s letters.
Romney, Bachmann, McDonnell: Turning Back the Clock on Women’s Health.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.