Thom: Catholics to Rep. Ryan, “Hands off our religion”.
Maddow: Debunktion Junction.
An obituary for facts.
Greenman: Weird winter, mad March (part I) :
- Jen Granholm: ALEC as matchmaker.
- Young Turks: ALEC begs right-wing blogs for help.
- Pap: The ALEC exodus.
Stephen spars with Cornel West, Tavis Smiley over poverty.
Maddow: Democracy under threat in Michigan.
The G.O.P. Primary Reality Show:
- Young Turks: Michele Bachmann on “Obama waiving a ‘tar baby’ around”.
- Ann Telnaes: Rick Santorum gets the perfect gift for a 3-year-old—A lifetime membership to the NRA.
- Maddow: Romney before he shakes the etch-a-sketch
- Romney’s world view.
- Jon on Mitt.
- Stephen: Romney searches for “Mr. Right”
- Maddow: Romney begins reinvention without pause
- John McCain on Mitt Romney.
- Thom: Voter fraud finally found! Guess who?
- Mitt Romney: “It’s been fun getting to know Ted Nugent”
- Ted Nugent stumps for Mitt Romney.
- Young Turks: DNC’s Ted Nugent Mitt Romney attack ad.
- Susie Sampson: Romney versus Obama.
- Young Turks: Romneys’ dancing horse.
- Bill Maher: Mitt Romney—the least interesting man in the world.
- Sportsman protest Romney’s flip floppery.
- Sam Seder: Ann Romney claims dog loved the ride on the roof.
- Stephen Colbert on Mitt’s humor events
- Young Turks: Is Romeny’s ‘Obama isn’t Working’ banner racist?
- What else is Mitt Romney hiding?
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Rep. Fox on intolerance of student loans.
T-Mobile rally in Bellevue WA.
Laura Ruderman supports Obama and the Buffett Rule.
Jon on the Buffett Rule.
Stephen: Mexican bologna.
The Republican War on Women™:
- It’s yer Right!
- Actual Audio: What Mitt will do for women.
- Ann Romney’s fishy explanation.
- Mitt Romney and Mitch Daniels: Where will women go?
- Sam Seder with Digby: War on Moms, John Derbyshire, and Commies in Congress
- Jon on Colombian prostitutes and stay-at-home moms.
- Mitt Romeny and Tom Corbett: Too extreme for Women.
Jimmy Kimmel’s week in unnecessary censorship.
Joe Biden on why you should get involved.
Ann Telnaes: Killing hearts and minds.
I Made America: HAPPY 4-20 from Washington, Jefferson & Gingrich.
Mark Fiore: The Jesus budget.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Rep. Paul Ryan accuses bishops of lying.
Young Turks: The Catholic Church decides to crucify a Jew:
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Social Security Works Washington coalition: Save Social Security by scrapping the cap.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.