Thom with The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Jesus was a Jew; Obama is a Muslim.
Stephen does Nikki Haley.
Sam Seder: James Murdoch resigns as BSkyB Chairman.
Young Turks: Rep. Allen West…Gay Marriage not important.
Pres. Obama speaks at Easter prayer breakfast.
Episode 9 of the Not Exactly Rick Snyder Show.
Thom: Some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Young Turks: Crazy new FAUX News conspiracy theory.
The Republican War on Women:
- Young Turks: Of course there is a GOP War on Women!
- Roy Zimmerman with a Kansas version of Vote Republicans:
- Jennifer Granholm: Sixteen-year-old Laela Zaidi weighs in on the Republican War on Women.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: The GOP’s war on the War on Women
- Maddow: Sen. Murkowski ‘gets’ what GOP does not.
- Ann Telnaes: The Republican woman problem.
- Young Turks: Nikki Haley, “Women Don’t Care About Contraception.”
- RNC Chair says GOP War on Women fictional as War on Caterpillars?
Pap: The death of the GOP.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
White House: West Wing Week.
Sam Seder: Supreme Courts strip-‘n-probe ruling.
Jon on Sarah Palin’s “Today Show” gig.
Ann Telnaes: Real aftermath of the Gulf oil spill.
Stephen: Disheartening improved employment news.
Thom: The President strikes back.
Mark Fiore: Abraca-Tax-Cut.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Paul Ryan “misspoke” on calling Generals liars.
White House: The Google White House tour projet.
Obama speaks at the White House forum on women and the economy.
The G.O.P. Primary Reality Show:
- ONN: Romney to travel back in time to kill liberal versions of himself.
- Mitt Romney versus Reality.
- Mitt Romney is lying AGAIN!
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Mitt’s jealousy of Air Force One.
- Actual Audio: Mitt’s funny story.
- More Mitt Romney versus Reality
- Ann Telnaes: Unzipping the inner Mitt.
- Romney v. Obama on tax breaks for Big Oil.
- Jon: Rick Santorum’s big night of losing
- Buzz 60: Poll shows Santorum losing in his home state.
- Young Turks: Santorum campaign staffers are complaining.
- Kimmel weighs in on pink balls (via Indecision Forever).
- The Newt Gingrich “Open Marriage” campaign.
Young Turks: The Wingnut “Obama is a bully” theory.
Sam Seder: GOP-er fights against Gay Marriage until she realizes she is gay.
Pres. Obama’s Passover message.
Ann Telnaes: Masters of their universe.
The White House Carpet Crisis.
Jennifer Granholm and Karen Middleton (President of Emerge America): Getting women into politics.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Rep. Steve King (R) on DADT in the workplace.
- Ed and Pap: ALEC scoundrels exposed.
- Young Turks: Stop ALEC and its founder’s efforts to disenfranchise minorities.
- Thom: ALEC may have met its match.
Newsy: Olbermann talks it.
Progressives hold Republicans accountable for Medicare vote: .
Buzz 60: March Jobs report.
Young Turks: Ayn Rand, Glenn Beck, and Teabaggers.
Bill Maher and friends on Zimmerman.
Maddow: Update on the Michigan story.
Jon on Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.