Stephen: The Left’s pro-safety agenda.
Obama in Everett, WA: Promoting American manufacturing and exports:
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Newsy: MSNBC and Pat Buchanan part ways.
The Republican War on Women:
- Alyona: Republicans waging “vajihad”
- Sam Seder: Sorry…but the data on contraception don’t lie.
- Jennifer Granholm: Virginia’s “vaginally invasive” law.
- Stephen: Obama’s Contraceptiageddon.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Santorum defends buddy’s aspirin RX.
- Young Turks: Rush was caught with a bucketful of Viagra but still preaches on birth control.
- Ed and Pap: Republicans hope culture wars will energize base.
- Sam Seder: The Republican war on women.
- Olbermann with Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.): We will not be sent back to the dark ages.
- Jennifer Granholm: Why Dems walked out.
- Ann Telnaes: No women testifying?!?
- Sam Seder: GOP Virginia is for “unwanted vaginal penetration.”
- Young Turks: Sen. Hatch lies about Planned Parenthood.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Sen. Grassley fights domestic abuse protections.
- Mark Fiore: The Gospel according to Bishops.
- Sam Seder: Darrell Issa’s all male contraception “expert” panel.
- Young Turks: Virginia’s war on women.
- Jon on the war for women’s baby makers
Thom with John Nichols: Uprising in Wisconsin.
White House: West Wing Week.
Alyona: Three signs you might be a terrorist.
Young Turks: Asian actress from Hoekstra commercial apologizes.
Roy Zimerman: Another “Vote Republican” verse.
Focus on FAUX:
Newsy: Colbert Report goes off the air.
Right-wing nut case Andrew Breitbart crazies his way to Worst Person in the World.
Controversial racist Pete Hoekstra alternative advertisement.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
The G.O.P. Comedy Show:
- Mitt Romney’s Olympic bailout
- Jon on MI, Mitt, and Santorum (via TalkingPointsMemo):
- Lesson for Mitt: Don’t bet against America!
- Ed and Pap: Republican buyer’s remorse with presidential candidates.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Support: focus on Santorum.
- Young Turks: Rick Santorum is the 1%
- Bill Maher: Romney ad.
- WTF?!? Santorum backer Friess suggests “aspirin between their knees” as contraception (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young Turks: Romney’s “Son of Detroit” Op-Ed.
- Thom: Dogs against Romney.
- NBC: Dogs against Romney.
- Ann Telnaes: Mitt aims to win the hearts of the GOP.
- Acutal Audio: Rick Santorum on women in the military.
- Alyona: Santorum…working class millionaire.
- The Guardian gives us nine quirkies questions in the GOP debate..
- Ann Telnaes: Romney and Santorum Rev up for the Republican race.
Again! Right-wing blogger Andrew Breitbart falsifies, exaggerates, and distorts his way to Worst Person in the World.
Alyona: The voter fraud myth.
Roy Zimmerman: And another “Vote Republican” verse.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.