What the Koch Brothers say on-line but won’t say under oath.
It began five years ago today:
Jennifer Granholm: Michigan rebounds thanks to ‘active’ leadership.
Bill Maher: New Rules.
White House: Science fair.
The Delicious G.O.P. Primary
- ONN: GOP introduces new “Mystery Candidate” with paper bag over head
- Young Turks: Santorum’s Hat-Rick
- Buzz 60: Santorum sweeps all three!!!
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Santorum and women’s emotions.
- Young Turks: Santorum claims Obama is destroying religious liberty, families.
- Sam Seder: Santorum compares health care to an iPad.
- Young Turks: Low GOP turnout helps Santorum.
- Maddow: Rick Santorum’s billionaire benefactor (pt. I)
- Maddow: Rick Santorum’s billionaire benefactor (pt. II)
- Young Turks: Rick Santorum on women in the military.
- Newsy: Santorum sweep reveals Romney campaign trouble.
- Mitt Romney: The web influence.
- Maddow: Mitt’s 4 year anniversary.
- One Minute News: Romney’s 1983 dog-on-the-roof story surfaces again.
- Mitt: “We’re on the same page and same verse” as the Ryan plan to privatize Medicare
- Sharpton: MITTion Impossible (or Willard’s Woes).
- Actual audio: Mitt loves America.
- Mitt Romney: What will he say today?
- Bashir: Why conservatives don’t trust Willard.
- Mitt’s Hits!
- Sam Seder: Paul double dips on expense reimbursements.
- Ed and Pap: Newt’s new Southern Strategy.
- Sam Seder: Ron Paul Fan, “He’s not a bigot, you Jew!”.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mitt Romney’s believe it or not.
White House: West Wing Week.
Mark Fiore: The heart and mind-o-matic.
The Week in Marriage Equality:
- Newsy: WA passes same-sex marriage law.
- Young Turks: Rep. Maureen Walsh’s (R) heartfelt speech to the WA House of Representatives.
- One Minute News: Prop-8 ruling stay.
Lobbyist poses as anti-union mechanic in Superbowl advertisement.
Andrew Breitbart totally loses it at Occupy protesters.
Thom with the Good, the Bad and the Very, Very Ugly.
- Jennifer Granholm: WWJD about birth control debate?
- Sam Seder: Catholic Bishops attack on contraception…which 98% of Catholics use.
- Alyona: The MSM’s birth control hysteria.
- Ann Telnaes: Playing with women’s private lives.
- Young Turks: Reasonable compromise.
- Obama speaks on contraception accomodation.
- Ed: Republican War on women’s health heats up.
- Jennifer Granholm: Obama’s reasonable compromise.
- Ed and Pap: Republicans hope culture war will re-ignite base.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: GOP is fucking INSANE over birth control.
- Sam Seder and Markos: Contraceptive compromise.
- Obama: Contraception.
- Thom: It’s about health care, not bad Catholics.
- Ann Telnaes: The Catholic church reaches outside its flock.
- Newsy: Obama announces birth control compromise.
An interview with Jay Inslee.
Alyona: Time for a national popular vote?
Hannity’s Bizarre Claim:
- Ed: Fox’s ’syphilitic liar’ Sean Hannity says that ‘Obama didn’t want bin Laden dead!’.
- Young Turks: Hannity’s bizarre theory that Obama wishes bin Laden was alive.
Pres. Obama’s record on jobs:
The CPAC Funny Farm:
Ann Telnaes: Russia and China reject U.N. resolution condemning Syria.
Obama and the marshmallow launcher.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.