Jim Jefferies: The best way to win an argument
Today I Found Out: Why were executions held at midnight?
Minute Earth: Why is lyme disease getting worse?
The Dotard Трамп and His Ring of Co-conspirators:
- Trevor: Why “No collusion” doesn’t equal “No obstruction”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard thinks Justices he appointed can overturn impeachment
- Bill Maher: New Rule—Crime and no punishment
- WaPo: Then and now—How Congress handled calls for underlying impeachment evidence
- Jimmy Dore: Трамп nominates Herman Cain To Fed Board:
- Ari Melber: Democrats hit Трамп for “massive, unprecedented” criminal obstruction
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Democrats threaten to jail Трамп officials who defy congressional subpoenas
- Rachel Maddow: President Dotard Трамп’s scramble to block Congressional investigations
- Rachel Maddow: Former Nixon attorney says The Dotard Трамп’s criticism of Don McGahn is “risky”
- Full Frontal: Historians roast Трамп
- Conan: Why The Dotard is losing Twitter followers
- WaPo: Hillary Clinton writes that the Mueller report documents serious crimes against America
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Even FAUX News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano believes The Dotard Трамп committed obstruction of justice
- Ari Melber: How Dotard Трамп’s bluff on House subpoenas may backfire
- Roll Call: Five ways Трамп is reshaping environmental policy
- Late Night: The Dotard Трамп and the big beautiful wall:
- Trevor: Трамп throws a tantrum over Twitter followers and tests the power of Congress
- Stephen: Robert De Niro on Трамп, “Even gangsters have morals”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп’s obstruction is disrespectful of the American public.
- Reflect: The worst moments of Трамп’s clown speech at the NRA
- Joe Biden SLAMS The Dotard’s “very fine people on both side” in presidential campaign announcement
- Trevor: Democrats are at odds over impeaching the Dotard
- Roy Wood, Jr.: What the hell does Ivanka actually do?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The light at the end of the Dotard Трамп tunnel
- Vice News: The Mueller report
- Mark Fiore: Free advice for Democrats.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard claims his Charlottesville comments were “answered perfectly”
- Bill Maher: Rep. Adam Schiff on post-Mueller politics.
- WaPo: What is next for Democrats after the Mueller report’s release?
- Rachel Maddow: Mueller report shows The Dotard Трамп’s repeated efforts to obstruct
- Farron Cousins: The Dotard wanted to put detained children in Gitmo
- Lawrence O’Donnell: More video of Republican hypocrisy on impeachment
- David Pakman: Трамп threatens to use Supreme Court to block impeachment!?!
Jim Jefferies: You can attend your own funeral in South Korea.
Verge Science: This is what sea level rise will do to coastal cities
Ronny Chieng: Desperate ideas for a warming planet.
Jimmy Fallen: Mostly political monologue.
Real Engineering: The truth about space debris.
- The Late Show: The Democratic endgame
- Trevor: The CNN Town Halls—Warren talks cents, Klobuchar gets real and Buttigieg wings it
- WaPo: Where the 2020 Democrats stand on free college and debt cancellation
- Conan: Who has the best chance at beating Трамп
- Mother Jones: 2020 candidates respond—Is it time to impeach Трамп?
- Kamala Harris: Stop human rights abuse at the border
- Jimmy Dore: Bernie screams about his tax returns
- New York Times: Biden announced his candidacy. Will his record help or hurt him?
- Cory Booker: It’s not enough to just say “I’m not a racist”
- Bill Maher: A fresh face
- WaPo: From ‘perfectly reasonable’ to ‘no’—2020 candidates weigh in on impeachment
- Roll Call: Joe Biden is running for president, here are some congressional basics
- Conan: Bernie is building an unusual constituency
- Elizabeth Warren: Why you should vote for who you believe in
- Trevor: Joe Biden jumps on the 2020 train with a whole lot of baggage
- WaPo: Joe Biden’s biggest 2020 competitor may be … Joe Biden
- Ari Melber: Did Mueller prove Swalwell wrong on collusion?
Jim Jefferies: A simple solution to the retirement crisis.
Today I Found Out: How did flipping the bird come to mean “fuck you”?
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.