Trevor interviews Stephen.
Jim Jefferies: The all-women group protecting animals in Africa from poachers.
The Dotard Трамп and Co-conspirators:
- Seth Meyers: Sarah Sanders says Congress is not “smart enough” for Трамп’s tax returns
- Lawrence O’Donnell’s initial analysis of the Robert Mueller report.
- Stephen gets his copy of the Mueller report
- The Late Show: The Mueller report audiobook
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп team and Russians pursued relationship of mutual benefit
- Jimmy Kimmel: Schoolhouse Rock—Mueller report redactions
- Ari Melber: House Democrats subpoena full Mueller report in new clash with Barr
- Stephen: Wikicollusion
- Conan: The tidy mouse helped redact the Mueller report
- Jimmy Fallon: “(Can’t Take No) Redactions”:
- Stephen: There’s some crazy shit in the Mueller report
- Rachel Maddow: Robert Mueller report a road map for charging The Dotard Трамп with obstruction
- Conan: Infomercial for the complete Mueller report collection
- WaPo: The Dotard threatened to close the border. Here’s what could happen if he did
- Jimmy Fallon: Jimmy responds to the redacted Mueller report
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп calls FAUX News “We”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The end of the beginning of the investigations of Трамп
- Ari Melber: See Mueller’s damning criminal obstruction evidence against Трамп
- James Corden: The Mueller report has (mostly) been released
- Mark Fiore: Barring the Mueller report
- Rachel Maddow: Robert Mueller report—Outline for prosecution
- Chris Hayes: Mueller report reveals a mob-like presidency.
- The Late Show: Трамп’s solution for everything—Rebrand!
- Conan: Трамп’s Tweetstorm about the Notre Dame Cathedral fire
- Stephen: Stephen Miller’s even more extreme immigration ideas
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп’s nickname game is weak
- Joy Reid: Sarah Sanders caught lying. So she lies again:
- Stephen: Mueller made it clear who the bad guys are
- Lawrence O’Donnell and friends: Robert Mueller report says “It does not exonerate” The Dotard.
- Ari Melber: Why Трамп AG said “No collusion” when Mueller found no conspiracy
- Seth Meyers: Washington reacts to the Mueller report
- Conan: Bernie Bros were out in force at Bernie Sanders’ FAUX News town hall
- Stephen: Neal Katyal—Mueller’s report is “The end of the beginning”
- Jimmy Fallon: Talk like Трамп
- The Late Show: Color code your own Mueller report
- Ari Melber: Why Barr got the Mueller report wrong.
- Rachel Maddow: Robert Mueller report shows many cases continuing & hidden from public
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Robert Mueller exposes Sarah Sanders’ lies
- Chris Hayes: Robert Mueller report will be lightly redacted
- Stephen: Трамп’s bad advice for the Notre Dame Cathedral
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Comedy Central: White tax.
The Atlantic: Internet free speech—Do you know your rights?.
- Stephen: FAUX News can’t contain Bernie Sanders
- Chris Hayes: Senator Kamala Harris—Robert Mueller should testify before Congress
- Jimmy Kimmel: Two Republicans, nine thousand Democrats running for President
- Seth Meyers: Democrats take on corporate profits and CEO pay
- New York Times: Who is Pete Buttigieg?
- Joy Reid: Democratic field for 2020 still a toss-up
- Conan identifies Pete Buttigieg’s anti-gay heckler
- Rachel Maddow interviews Pete Buttigieg
- Jimmy Fallon: Pete Buttigieg is the avocado toast of Democrats
- Seth Meyers: Mayor Pete Buttigieg is unsure the Mueller report will change anything
- Chris Hayes: Senator Amy Klobuchar wants to hear from Mueller directly
- Roll Call: Eric Swalwell is running for president, here are some congressional basics
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg confronts Jimmy Fallon about his impression
- Rachel Maddow: Senator Elizabeth Warren first 2020 candidate to call for impeachment
- WaPo: Watch Mayor Pete Buttigieg speak many languages
- Jimmy Kimmel: Democrats’ best shot to win in 2020
- Seth Meyers: Mayor Pete Buttigieg on why sharing the stage with his husband is a reason to be hopeful
College Humor: Everyone is a Republican on tax day:
Jim Jefferies: Stop saying zoos are bad for animals.
Robert Reich: Twelve myths about taxing the rich.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.