John Oliver: Mobile homes.
The Atlantic: Watch community self-policing in action.
Bill Maher: Masturbate, don’t procreate.
Robert Reich: Socialism of the rich, capitalism for the rest
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
New York Times: We’re losing the war against bacteria, here’s why
Dotard Quixote Трамп And Other Toxic Windbags:
- Stephen: Трамп wrongly blames Obama for family separations
- Rachel Maddow: William Barr scrambles to rewind “spying” conspiracy theory embrace
- Trevor: The battle over Трамп’s tax returns
- Seth Meyers: Трамп dodges questions on Mueller, tax returns, WikiLeaks
- Lauren Mayer: If you’ve got nothing to hide
- Jonathan Mann: Throw William Barr into the black hole
- Bill Maher: Seth Abramson—Proof of Collusion
- Conan: People gave Трамп money to get the hell out of Los Angeles
- Mother Jones: The Dotard’s WikiLeaks amnesia:
- Stephen: Mar-A-Lago is a spy’s dream come true
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Blocking Трамп tax return release puts Treasury Secretary in legal jeopardy
- Jimmy Kimmel: The real reason The Dotard won’t release tax returns
- The Late Show: The Kirstjen Nielsen farewell card collectjion
- WaPo: The fight against Trump’s travel ban just arrived on Congress’s doorstep
- Stephen: Caging kids isn’t tough enough for Трамп
- Seth Meyers: Трамп listens to Stephen Miller and Lou Dobbs on immigration
- Trevor: The Mueller report tug-of-war
- Samantha Bee: The DHS purge
- Chris Hayes: The Трамп’s Twitter feed is full of garbage
- Stephen: William Barr hints at his Mueller report redactions
- The Late Show: The Acting Secretary school of acting
- Stephen: Maxine Waters has the gavel, not the “gravel”.
- Ari Melber: Mueller indictment busts Democratic lawyer linked to Трамп’s guilty campaign manager
- Roll Call: Swamp monsters return to the Hill to protest Трамп’s Interior secretary nominee
- Bill Maher: 25 things you don’t know about Mike Pence:
- Mark Fiore: Calling all xenophobes
- Rachel Maddow: Assange Arrest puts WikiLeaks tie to Трамп camp back in spotlight
- Stephen: Трамп’s “Our country is full” is the new “Lock her up”
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard thinks we’re very lucky he is President
- Bill Maher: Barr fight
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп’s Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen resigns
- Seth Meyers: The Dotard lashes out over immigration and his tax returns
- Samantha Bee: Fifty Cons of Way
- Trevor: Profiles in tremendousness—Federal Reserve Board nominee Herman Cain
- WaPo Opinion: Where’s the love for WikiLeaks now, Dotard?
- Stephen: The Dotard thinks he has “won” the Mueller report
- The Late Show: Should Mnuchin stay or should he go?
Jim Jefferies: Jim talks with sex workers in Thailand about trans rights.
Physics Girl: How magnet paper works.
Roll Call: Congressional Hits and Misses.
Songify some political news:
Samantha Bee: Yemenis in Djibouti.
- Stephen: Rep. Eric Swalwell is a presidential candidate
- Roll Call: Tim Ryan is running for president, here are some congressional basics
- Chris Hayes: Sen. Warren, Amazon should pay “fair share” in taxes
- Conan’s dog is thinking about running for President
- WaPo: The ever-expanding role of a candidate’s partner on the campaign trail
Seth Meyers: A political monologue.
Stephen interviews Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-05).
Jim Jefferies: The mistreatment of trans people in sports.
Roll Call: Climate debate heats up Oversight Committee.
Jimmy Fallon with political News and Improved.
Seth Meyers: Political monologue.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.