Chris Hayes: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Contemplates What’s Next.
Bill Maher: I don’t know it for a fact…I just know it’s true.
Buzz Feed: Eight women who saved us
The Dotard Трамп And Other Non-Collusioners:
- Rachel Maddow: The Dotard seeks to take health care from tens of millions via courts
- Stephen: Трамп suddenly remembers healthcare is a thing
- Lawrence O’Donnell: A moral responsibility for Presidential candidates
- WaPo: Did Mueller “exonerate” The Dotard? It depends who you ask.
- Trevor: Team Трамп wants to rein in spending on the Special Olympics and hurricane relief
- Full Frontal: Immigrants in the military
- Chris Hayes: Swamp creatures crash The Dotard Трамп’s nominee’s confirmation hearing
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mike Pence goes where no VP has gone before
- Rachel Maddow: Low Трамп credibility necessitates Mueller report’s release
- Lawrence O’Donnell: “You almost felt sorry” for Defense Sec. on border wall
- Randy Rainbow: The Mueller Blues:
- The Late Show: William Barr summarizes classic texts
- Rachel Maddow: Democrats mobilize as Dotard Трамп tries to take insurance from millions
- Trevor: Mueller report series finale—No collusion, maybe obstruction
- Lawrence O’Donnell: A Republican challenge to The Dotard Трамп
- Stephen: Healthcare, Puerto Rico aid, Special Olympics! Everything must go!
- Rachel Maddow: Documents show The Dotard’s practice of misrepresenting his wealth
- Ari Melber: Holder To Трамп, “Exactly when did you think America was great?”
- Samantha Bee: Mick Mulvaney, bad scammer
- WaPo: Inside the Трамп financial statements that Cohen unveiled
- Rachel Maddow: Betsy DeVos Proposal To Cut Special Olympics Funding Sparks Outrage
- Jimmy Kimmel: Team Трамп basking in glow of Mueller report
- Lauren Mayer: Show us the Mueller report
- Mark Fiore: The Barr report
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп’s new attack on Obamacare may boost Democrats
- Chris Hayes: The White House cover up of The Dotard’s North Korea sanctions tweet
- Stephen: The Трамп campaign’s memo to TV producers
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Nancy Pelosi to Barr, “We do not want your interpretation” of the Mueller report
- Rachel Maddow: Courtroom surprise—Robert Mueller grand jury “continuing robustly”
- Roll Call: The back and forth on why Mueller’s report hasn’t been released yet
- WaPo Opinion: Yes, the media made mistakes in the Mueller probe. Covering Trump wasn’t one of them.
- Late Show: The Dotard Трамп could “go full animal”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Rep. Adam Schiff’s controlled anger at GOP’s indifference on Russia
- Samantha Bee: Collusion collusion:
- Katy Tur: QAnon conspiracy theorists increase their presence at Dotard Трамп rallies
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп feels “exuberant” after Mueller report
- Rachel Maddow: Why did so many Dotard Трамп associates lie about contact with Russians?
- Ari Melber: Mike Pence “rebuts” Eric Holder’s MAGA critique
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Why does The Dotard Трамп love Kim Jong Un?
- Bill Maher: The Dotard’s “Got away with treason” tour
- Jimmy Dore: Sean Spicer’s new job is hilariously embarrassing
- Trevor: Democrats demand Mueller’s full report and Republicans seek revenge
- Rachel Maddow: Schiff Shames grandstanding GOP with litany of Трамп corruption
Verge Science: Everything wrong with the young blood injection craze.
Bill Maher: New Rule—Capitalism PLUS:
New York Times: Spinning water droplets that seemingly defy physics.
Twenty Twenty Questions:
- Trevor: Who is Pete Buttigieg and why is he killing it in the polls?
- Roll Call: Beto O’Rourke is running for president, here are some congressional basics
- Bill Maher: Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Stephen: Sen. Elizabeth Warren isn’t asking wealthy donors for help
Mother Jones: AOC tears into Republicans skeptical about Green New Deal.
Roll Call: Myths of the Green New Deal debunked.
Chris Hayes: The case for the Green New Deal.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.