Robert Reich: Why unions matter to you.
BuzzFeed: People share their experiences with cops.
Bill Maher: New Rules—reverse improvements.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Inhabitants of KKKrazyTown:
- Stephen: The President thinks he runs FAUX News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп exaggerates wealth & attacks McCain again
- Ali Velshi: The Dotard Трамп tweet-rages as Robert Mueller report looms
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What happens now that Robert Mueller submitted his report
- Stephen: The Mueller probe might be maybe ending soon, possibly
- New York Times: The Mueller Report–how did we get here?
- Chris Hayes: Ben Carson learns to work like The Dotard Трамп
- WaPo: he Mueller report is complete. Now what?
- Ari Melber: DOJ insider on scoop about secretly taping The Dotard
- Stephen: The Dotard is ready for a non-metaphorical fight
- Jimmy Kimmel: Proof Трамп has narcissistic personality disorder:
- Rachel Maddow: Trial of Трамп transition official may expose new Mike Flynn details
- Trevor: Трамп’s rhetoric and the Christchurch shootings
- Seth Meyers: Трамп attacks Conway and McCain and Nunes sues Twitter
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard is lashing out at everyone
- Late Show: Ted Rye the science funding cut guy
- Lauren Mayer: Tweetin’ Dotard
- Rachel Maddow: Nation on edge for next steps as Robert Mueller probe runs its course
- Chris Hayes: Wajahat Ali, “The Dotard Трамп is a racist”
- WaPo: The Трамп administration’s own email scandal
- Stephen: “Kushner, Inc. author, “Only Melania can say ‘no’ to Ivanka”
- Conan: Трамп goes after McCain & Lincoln in new attack ad
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп thinks late night hosts are colluding with Russia
- Vox: What Mueller has already revealed about Трамп and Russia
- Rachel Maddow: Investigations multiply as The Dotard Трамп scandals spiral wider
- Trevor: Mr. Kellyanne vs. Mr. President—A Twitter feud for the history books
- Stephen: The President meets the “Трамп of the Tropics”
- Samantha Bee: The Muslim ban is still a thing
- Bill Maher: Whiny little witch:
- Ari Melber: Трамп exposed for undercutting trafficking victim protections
- Late Show: Mick Mulvaney asks “how many times?”
- Seth Meyers: Трамп ramps up campaign as Mueller report looms
- Ali Velshi: The Dotard Трамп stokes personal feuds, tells workers “you better love me”
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп Jr. running for President in 2024
- Stephen: All New Zealand asked from Трамп was “love”
- Daily Show: Unsolved mysteries: What happened to Rudy Giuliani?
- WaPo: What you need to know about George Conway’s criticism of The Dotard
- Conan: Don’t let Трамп speak at my funeral
Full Frontal: Black future month.
The Atlantic: Gaming disorder—What it’s like to be addicted to video games.
Seth Meyers: Rep. Steve King—couple things.
Daily Show: Dumb solutions to policing problems
Nunes Has A Cow:
- Stephen with Chris Hayes: Welcome to Twitter, Devin Nunes.
- WaPo: Why some conservatives feel targeted by social media companies
- Lauren Mayer: Mocking Devin’s Cow:
- Mark Fiore: @DevinNunesLawyers.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Whatever you do DON’T follow @DevinCow on Twitter
- Stephen: Nunes is suing Twitter for being mean
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship
Jim Jefferies: Jim visits Australia’s massive anti-migration fence.
- Stephen: Elizabeth Warren and get rid of the Electoral College
- Daily Show: Democratic Presidential candidate Andrew Yang’s campaign for universal basic income
- Jimmy Kimmel: Presidential candidate took mom to X-rated movie
- Mother Jones: Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish the Electoral College
- New York Times: Beto O’ Rourke in Iowa—Will his star power win votes?
- Seth Meyers: Getting to know Pete Buttigieg
- Samantha Bee: Guess Who’s Running?
- Late Show: The Electoral College basketball tournament
- Stephen: Biden’s accidental 2020 announcement
- Conan filled out his bracket of 2020 presidential hopefuls
- Jimmy Fallon: Jimmy checks in on the 2020 Democratic presidential candidates
- Jonathan Mann: Beto on a countertop:
- Chris Hayes: Democratic candidates want to get rid of the Electoral College
- Stephen: Sen. Doug Jones could be challenged by Jeff Sessions
- Trevor: Beto O’Rourke is born to run & born to apologize
- Jimmy Kimmel: Senator Kamala Harris on running for President, electoral college, her family & Star Wars
- Stephen with Chris Hayes: 2020 Town Halls
Chris Hayes: The lessons of the Iraq War 16 years after it started.
The Daily Show: Today in Obama scandal history—The bike helmet .
Seth Meyers: Mostly political monologue
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.