Goldy and Friends: What is the trick in trickle down?
Wendover: Cities at sea—How aircraft carriers work.
Drunk History: A surprising Christmas story—Washington crossing the Delaware .
Robert Reich: Ten steps to save American democracy:
Farron Cousins: Job growth SOARS after minimum wage increases.
Aliens under the ice: Life on rogue planets.
Roy Wood, Jr: CP Time—2018 Episodes.
The Dotard Трамп And Other Clowns of Chaos:
- Young Turks: Трамп ruins Christmas
- Ari Melber: Democratic Senator says GOP Congress thinks Трамп is “nuts”.
- David Pakman: OOPS! Трамп’s AG lied about his academic background
- Sam Seder’s drunken Трамп conspiracy theory
- Jonathan Mann: Eight year old Guatemalan boy
- Chris Hayes and Trymaine Lee: The damage done by Jeff Sessions’ last act as AG
- Young Turks: Kirstjen Nielsen’s disgusting response to migrant child’s death
- Joy Reid: U.S. suffering effects of Трамп gutting environmental protections
- David Pakman: Трамп caught signing fake bills in oval office
- Lauren Mayer: January’s coming!:
- ABC: The year 2018—Drama in politics
- Ari Melber with Former Defense Secretary William Cohen: Трамп is “destructive” and “Unpresidential”.
- Young Turks: Трамп’s border wall meltdown just got INSANE
- Farron Cousins: The Dotard lied to troops’ faces about giving them a pay raise
- Sam Seder and Rebecca Traister: Women’s rage only building in the Трамп era
- David Pakman: Трамп exposes identities of Navy Seal Team on Twitter
- Young Turks: Is the Трамп dossier actually true?
- WaPo: The three problems Трамп is facing over the holidays
- Ari Melber: Трамп approval at record low as country blames him for shutdown
Steve Kornacki: State Election Board dissolves before certifying NC-9 race.
The Atlantic: The adrenaline rush of herding reindeer.
Pitchfork Economics: How Republicans sold their trickle-down tax cuts as a great deal for the middle class.
Phosphorescent: This Land is Your Land:
Young Turks: “Deportation bus guy” goes to jail.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.