The Late Show: The Oregon Trail on mushrooms.
The Atlantic: Inside a historic win on election day 2018.
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship
Robert Reich: How to hold corporations accountable.
- Samantha Bee: The New Ellis Island.
- Ari Melber: Hypocrisy in The Dotard’s shutdown
- Seth Meyers: Трамп threatens a government shutdown over his wall
- Full Frontal: Deck the Walls
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Трамп wall will be BEAUTIFUL
- Samantha Bee: Lumpkin or leave it.
- The Atlantic: A visitor’s guide to America’s great big border wall.
- Samantha Bee: The least terrible season of the year.
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s wall and charity were scams
- Samantha Bee: I.C.E. on Ice with Adam Rippon and Jason Jones.
- Full Frontal: The best Christmas tree ever.
Adam ruins frequent flyer miles.
Minute Physics: Hardy’s paradox and the quantum double double slit experiment.
The Daily Show looks back at 2018.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
The Dotard Трамп and His Band of Putin Toys:
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп wishes Michael Flynn good luck before sentencing
- Ari Melber: Mueller zeroes in on Flynn sanctions call with Russian
- Stephen: He’s the top result on Google for “idiot”
- WaPo: Трамп shuts down foundation amid allegations of illegal conduct
- Jimmy Kimmel: Trump leaving D.C. a mess for 16-day vacation
- Trevor: John Kelly’s White House departure & Трамп’s struggle to find a new Chief of Staff
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп announces Syria plan counter to U.S. goals; Allies are baffled
- Stephen: The TV is telling the President what to do
- WaPo: The most bizarre political moments of 2018
- Jimmy Kimmel: Special medication just for The Dotard Трамп
- Late Show: White House Christmas Message Featuring Melania Трамп:
- Late Show: The Трамп Foundation needs your help
- Chris Hayes: John Brennan reacts to Michael Flynn hearing
- Ari Melber: Michael Flynn played himself in court
- Trevor: The GOP doesn’t care if their “law and order” President breaks the law
- WaPo: Трамп’s most awkward moments of 2018
- Jimmy Kimmel children’s book: “How the Trump Saved Christmas”
- The Late Show: The Dotard Трамп gets a message from the mob
- Stephen with Rep. Adam Schiff: We expect a President to tell the truth
- Chris Hayes: What ever happened to The Dotard Трамп’s 10% middle class tax cut?
- Stephen: Secretary Mattis takes a parting shot at Трамп
- WaPo: Трамп’s many, many shutdown threats
- Trevor: Трамп’s new Chief of Staff and Stephen Miller’s new hairline
- Ari Melber: Mike Flynn admits lies, eviscerating some Dotard’s conspiracy theory
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not a very merry Christmas for The Dotard Трамп
- Stephen: Does Mick Mulvaney like The Dotard Трамп? “No.”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Judge threatens to send Michael Flynn to prison
- The Late Show: This character from “Rudolph” hasn’t aged well
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mueller on a Cruller
- Stephen: Stephen Miller has a bad hair day
- Ari Melber: Dotard Трамп’s AG pick ignored DOJ call to recuse
- Daily Show: Трамп’s best words of 2018
- Chris Hayes: Country feels on the precipice of real crisis
- Rachel Maddow: Judge shocks court with harsh rebuke of Michael Flynn
- WaPo: Giuliani’s new defense of The Dotard—Even if it’s true, it’s not a crime
- Mark Fiore: Its beginning to look a lot like convictions
- Late Show: Star Trek—Space Command
- Jimmy Kimmel thanks The Dotard Трамп
- Stephen: The Трампs and charity Don’t seem to mix
- Trevor: Russia slides into Americans’ DMs to suppress the Black vote
- Late Show: A Very Special Counsel Christmas:
- WaPo: Трамп routinely says things that aren’t true. Few Americans believe him.
- Maz Jobrani: Stop yelling at me for making Трамп jokes
- Ari Melber: Трамп shows “consciousness of guilt” in Russia contact
- Rachel Maddow: President Трамп infidelity to allies drives Jim Mattis to resign in protest
- James Corden: Трамп’s new Chief of Staff thinks highly of him
- Daily Show: Трамп’s mythical crying man yule log
- Stephen: “Treason” is the last word Flynn wanted to hear.
- WaPo Opinion: No, collusion is not a crime. But conspiracy is.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Santa wants to Make Christmas Great Again
- Stephen: Good news—the Government still exists
- Trevor with Bob Woodward on “Fear” in America & President Трамп’s war on truth
- Ari Melber: General Clark says The Dotard Трамп’s military decisions have “no logic”
- Stephen: Mick Mulvaney will let Трамп be Трамп
Jimmy Kimmel: This year in unnecessary censorship.
Mental Floss: Everything you need to know about the holidays.
Dulcé Sloan: How to handle your news rage.
The New Yorker: Inside the forges of New York City’s bladesmiths.
John Oliver: Brexit update.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.