Full Frontal: This American trash—Voter suppression in Georgia.
Stephen chats with Joaquin and Julián Castro.
Tiny Fingers Resistance: White “Power”:
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
The Dotard Трамп and His Various Criminal Organizations:
- Jimmy Kimmel: Huckabee in a tree
- Stephen: From “FAUX & Friends” to U.N. ambassador?
- Lauren Mayer: The Emoluments Song
- James Cordon: It’s Трамп’s party and he’ll cancel if he wants to
- WaPo Opinion: Here’s what you need to know about Mueller’s grand juries
- Stephen: Трамп cancels Christmas…for the press
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Oval office meltdown shows why Трамп won’t testify to Mueller
- Chris Hayes: Christmas with The Dotard sounds…awkward
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп denies telling Michael Cohen to break the Law
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп inauguration finances under criminal investigation
- Seth Meyers: Трамп speaks out after Cohen sentencing
- Late Show: Mr. Peanut responds to Трамп’s “peanut stuff”
- Ali Velshi: Now The Dotard’s inaugural committee is also under criminal investigation by the feds.
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп’s White House Chief of Staff John Kelly steps down
- Stephen has a prison tip for Michael Cohen
- Trevor: Did Трамп just botch his border wall negotiation on live TV?
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп is super pissed
- WaPo: The biggest Pinocchios of 2018
- Pelosi vs Trump: Showdown in the Oval and it wasn’t pretty:
- Late Show: What was Mike Pence thinking?
- Stephen: The worst part about being First Lady? Comedians!
- Samantha Bee: Birth of a FAUX Nation
- WaPo: The revolving door between FAUX News and the Трамп administration
- Seth Meyers: Prosecutors say The Dotard Трамп committed a crime
- Stephen: Comey is “not that kind of admirer” of Mueller
- Jimmy Kimmel: What people don’t realize about The Dotard Трамп
- Rachel Maddow: Mike Flynn asks for no jail time; cites FBI not warning him not to lie.
- James Corden: It’s obvious Трамп has been smocking something…
- SNL: Weekend Update, Трамп edition.
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi argue in the oval office
- The Atlantic: Трамп thrives on cruelty
- Stephen: A loophole for Трамп’s legal woes—Win in 2020
- The Beat: Cohen raid spurs criminal probe on Трамп inauguration spending
- Trevor: Michael Cohen’s sentence and Stormy’s suit
- WaPo: Dozens of retired judges call on ICE to stop courthouse arrests
- Jimmy Kimmel: The real White House wives of D.C.
- Stephen: What Трамп wants in a Chief of Staff
- Late Show: Happy trails, General Kelly!
- Seth Meyers: Cohen sentenced; Трамп’s shutdown threat
- Stephen: The embarrassing President feels embarrassed
- Rachel Maddow: Case against The Dotard’s progeny clearer after Cohen and AMI
- Jonathan Mann: “Actually I’ll Shut Down The Government, Nancy”:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп’s impeachable offenses became more impeachable
- WaPo Opinion: Republicans are choosing party over country
- Jimmy Kimmel: Michael Cohen sentenced to prison, Трамп still free!
- Seth Meyers: Trump’s coin flip and Time Magazine’s 2018 Person of the Year
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп’s White House Chief of Staff hunt
- Stephen: Nancy and Chuck chat with Трамп
- James Corden: Michael Cohen is going to prison!
Knowing Better: Buying happiness
Nick Hanauer and Goldy: Why do we call it “pitchfork economics”
WaPo: Tracing the trail of anti-Soros content at Radio and Television Martí (I’m looking forward to my big-ass Soros paycheck for this one).
Samantha Bee: Democracy—A retrospective:
Wired: How to create a crossword puzzle.
Late Show: Pop Quiz with Joaquin and Julián Castro.
Tragedy On the Border:
- Lawrence: 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol Custody
- Katy Tur: Young girl died in Border Patrol custody awaiting medical attention
- Chris Hayes: 7-year-old migrant girl dies in CBP custody
The Late Show: Frosty The Snowman doubts climate change.
Adam ruins cool technology.
Jimmy Dore: Jeb Bush’s weird reaction to his dad’s death.
Roll Call: More Congressional hits and misses.
Full Frontal: Frost Bee the Snow Woman.
The Threeway—GOP, NRA and Russia:
- Rachel Maddow: Maria Butina admits being an agent of Russia and will help US prosecutors
- The Beat: Russian agent admits conspiracy to push Kremlin’s NRA agenda
- Ali VelshiRussian Who Tried To Influence NRA, GOP Pleads Guilty
Robert Reich: The truth about privatization
Daily Show: Switzerland—So many guns, no mass shootings.
Mark Fiore: Undo-ocracy.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.