Jimmy Kimmel: Americans aren’t that divided!
New Yorker: A hundred years of American protest, then and now.
Physics Girl: How to make a square vortex ring.
- Stephen: The midterms have Stephen feeling… emotions
- WaPo: How historic are women’s gains in Congress?
- Full Frontal: Meanwhile in Texas
- Jimmy Kimmel: Midterms
- Seth Meyers: Democrats take back the House and The Dotard fires Jeff Sessions
- Stephen crunches the mid-terms
- Vox: What happens when women win elections?
- Jonathan Mann: Brian Kemp should be thrown in jail:
- Jimmy Kimmel: Midterm election results
- Stephen: The midterms news that wasn’t bad
- Jimmy Fallon: Rachel Maddow gets lost behind election boards
- Heads of State: An election day message from Dotard Трамп
- Amber says what: Midterm elections, Donald daters
- Stephen with Alex Wagner and John Heilemann: The Dems’ House win is a Big Fucking Deal!
- Samantha Bee: Get your fudgin’ money out of my democracy!
- Randy Rainbow: Voting!
- Stephen: A Florida recount? Where have we seen this before?
- Samantha Bee: Stacey Abrams v. everybody
- Vox: The big lie Republicans are telling this election
- Bill Maher: Split decision
- Key and Peele: The Black Republicans strike again
- Stephen: Midterms 2018—The good, the bad, and Ted Cruz
- Трамп: and the 7 deadly sins
- Late Show: How to concede to a dead politician:
- Stephen: The worst intern assignment at the White House
- Seth Meyers: 2018 midterms elections
- Jim Jefferies: You’ve voted for the best, now check out the rest
- Samantha Bee: That went OK!
- Stephen: Cartoon Dotard Трамп, “The midterms are all about me… maybe”
- Vox: Why every election gets its own crisis
- James Corden: Трамп’s crazy day after historic midterm elections
- Seth Meyers: Democrats take control of the House
- Stephen sings “We’re stuck in this together”
Mental Floss: Beer facts and life hacks.
Trevor with Cory Booker: Bending the arc of the moral universe toward justice in America
Robert Reich: It’s time for Medicare for all.
Jimmy Kimmel: We must protect Ruth Bader Ginsburg at all costs.
Stephen: Protect Ruth Bader Ginsburg at all costs.
John Oliver: Immigration, invasions, and family separation.
The Dotard Трамп And Other Losers:
- Late Night: Point, Counterpoint—The migrant caravan, birthright citizenship, 2018 midterm elections
- Trevor: Трамп’s anti-press press conference and Jeff Sessions’s forced resignation
- Seth Meyers: Trump freaks out after Democrats win House
- Stephen: Jeff Sessions bids Stephen adieu
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп Jr. dating Gavin Newsom’s ex-wife
- WaPo: What “acting AG” Matthew Whitaker has said about the Russia investigation
- The Atlantic: Трамп is trying to change “what it means to be American”:
- Bill Maher: The slow-moving coup
- Stephen: Трамп and Putin’s weekend in Paris
- Late Show: The White House’s exaggerated Acosta videos
- WaPo: Трамп’s temper tantrum
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп loses his shit as presser
- Lauren Mayer: Caravan!
- Stephen: The Dotard mocks GOP candidates who didn’t embrace him
- Trevor with Jamil Smith: How Трампism prevails even as Трамп is refuted
- WaPo: Fact-checking The Dotard’s post-election out-of-control press conference
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп only hires the best people
- Trevor: The Dotard Tweets a meme at Iran and India erects a record-breaking statue
- Mark Fiore: The Victory Presser.
- Bill Maher: Bob Woodward, Fear
- Stephen: Hasan Minhaj won’t say Трамп’s name on his show
- Jimmy Kimmel: Team Трамп spreading doctored Jim Acosta video:
- WaPo: Watch two versions of Acosta video side-by-side
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard couldn’t even fire Jeff Sessions himself
- Trevor: Jeff Sessions, you’re fired. Guy from CNN, you’re hired.
- Stephen with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Трамп’s AG appointment is unconstitutional
NowThisWorld: Violent extremism in the U.S..
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.