Samantha Bee: Larry Krasner—Finally a good DA?.
Robert Reich: The American social contract
Nancy Pelosi: Chocolate taste test.
The Orange Nationalist, Dotard Трамп, and Other Sociopaths:
- Trevor: Трамп rallies his base and Florida faces big midterm election decisions
- Stephen: Трамп warns of “young, strong” men in the caravan
- Rachel Maddow: U.S. military assessment of caravan doesn’t match Трамп’s panic
- Seth Meyers: Trump attacks the media as his allies blame “both sides” for violence
- WaPo: How a group of Democratic women are using postcards to cope during the Трамп administration
- Chris Hayes: Politics leads to breakups, like the Kanye West–Dotard Трамп bromance
- Jimmy Kimmel: Woman allegedly offered money to accuse Mueller of sexual assault
- Late Show: Pharrell isn’t “happy” with Dotard Трамп:
- Robert Reich: The truth about Трамп’s economy
- Seth Meyers: The tiny voice in the back of Dotard Трамп’s head—You look terrible in windbreakers
- Trevor: Трамп and FAUX News’s caravan hysteria reaches a fever pitch
- Stephen: A Twitter troll tried to frame Robert Mueller
- Jim Jefferies: How The Dotard and the GOP deflect blame
- Late Show: The Caravan—A Donald J. Trump film
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп’s reaction to pipe bombs & synagogue shooting
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп, fearing mueller and a Democratic house, campaigns on fear
- Seth Meyers: The tiny voice in the back of Dotard Трамп’s head—You’ve turned this into a freak show
- Jimmy Fallon: Outtakes of Dotard Трамп’s campaign message to every U.S. state
- Stephen: A nation of immigrants is being told to fear immigrants
- Trevor: Connecting Трамп’s rhetoric to domestic terrorism
- Jimmy Kimmel: Pharrell & Kanye Not Happy with Трамп
- Rachel Maddow: Road map for Nixon impeachment published, could guide Robert Mueller
- Robert Reich: Трамп’s 30 biggest broken promises
- Seth Meyers: The tiny voice in the back of Dotard Трамп’s head—Time to face your nemesis
- Late Show: Harry Potter and the open book of Трамп
- Trevor: Nazi Halloween and Трамп birthright bullshit
- Jimmy Fallon: Dotard Трамп’s Halloween message to America
- Stephen: The Dotard thinks the migrant caravan is on Twitter
- Rachel Maddow: Documents expose Dotard Трамп’s border deployment as political stunt
- Seth Meyers: The tiny voice in the back of Dotard Трамп’s head—We’re about to face a problem
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп plans to end birthright citizenship
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
Jim Jefferies: Staying healthy is actually killing us.
Wendover: The magic economics of gambling.
Comics discuss the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.
- WaPo: How ranked choice voting could tip the scales in Maine’s tight 2nd District
- How on amazing woman has gotten hundreds of people to the polls
- Amber Ruffin Wants you to vote or else:
- All In: A wave of African American women elected in Tennessee
- Samantha Bee’s Quest to get you to vote (with Patton Oswalt)
- Trevor: Andrew Gillum—Winning hearts and minds in Florida’s gubernatorial race.
- WaPo Opinion: This Трамп campaign ad doesn’t mention Трамп in its closing argument
- Roll Call: 25 ratings changes less than a week before midterms.
- Mark Fiore: Operation midterm demagogue.
- Vox: Why American voter registrations are disappearing.
- Willie Nelson: “Vote ‘Em Out”:
- Stephen: Oprah’s new favorite thing—Campaigning in Georgia.
- Trevor: Florida politicians go bilingual for the Hispanic vote.
- Meet the people powering the blue wave.
The Atlantic: Holocaust survivors remember Kristallnacht.
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
The Altlantic: You should be worried about your DNA privacy.
- Trevor: Caravan fear-mongering
- WaPo: How anti-Semitism persists in the United States
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s racist fearmongering is his latest scam
- Stephen: FAUX News’ Lou Dobbs mispronounced a Mexican City into existence
- Samantha Bee: We need to talk about anti-Semitism.
- HeadsOfState: Трамп discusses white, right-wing terrorism
- Trevor’s 10-year-old brother explains race.
- Chris Hayes: GOP Representative Steve King blows up at constituent
- Samantha Bee: Steve King is the racist-est
- Stephen: Hate is not what America stands for
Roy Wood, Jr.: Black Floridians who made history.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.