Robert Reich with Mayor Michael Tubbs: New approaches to fighting inequality.
The Atlantic: The search for murdered and missing American Indian women.
Appalachian great-grandma calls out the GOP.
The Dotard Трамп and His Ilk:
- Chris Hayes: Трамп TV stops airing every single Трамп rally
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп and Kanye West are having lunch
- Ari Melber: Dotard Трамп’s tepid response to missing journalist news.
- Young Turks: Judge orders new investigation of Kavanaugh
- David Pakman: Трамп UN Ambassador Nikki Haley resigns day after investigation request
- The New Yorker: Michael Avenatti and journalists discuss Трамп’s tax fraud
- Joy Reid: Seator Elizabeth Warren hits back at John F. Kelly insult
- Lawrence O’Donnell: John Kelly insults Elizabeth Warren in disclosed email
- Watch people’s faces as they react to Трамп
- Swamp Tales: Episode 2:
- Jimmy Kimmel: The much anticipated Kanye West & Dotard Трамп lunch
- Stephen: The EPA says radiation isn’t so bad
- Young Turks: Трамп investigating Faux News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Kellyanne Conway on Kanye West/Трамп lunch
- Trevor: Nikki Haley’s surprise resignation
- Ari Melber: Robert Mueller report could mirror never-seen Watergate report
- The New Yorker: Sally Yates on protecting Robert Mueller’s investigation
- Joy Reid: Inside a detention camp for migrant kids
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп lies about healthcare again
Brave New Films: Locking up migrant children is government sanctioned child abuse
John Oliver on Brazilian elections.
Bill Maher: New Rule—The fault in our stars.
- The New Yorker: Brett Kavanaugh’s path to the Supreme Court
- Mark Fiore: Signs of the Illuminati.
- Lynzy Lab: A Scary Time (for Boys):
- Jimmy Kimmel with Lynzy Lab sings “A Scary Time” (for Boys)
- Heads of State: Трамп dxplains how Kavanaugh has been “proven innocent”
- Jonathan Mann: FAUX News celebrates Kavanaugh (remix)
- Chris Hayes: The Dotard Трамп nominates 13 male judges after Brett Kavanaugh confirmation
- Trevor: Трамп takes a victory lap after Kavanaugh is sworn in
- Andy Borowitz investigates Brett Kavanaugh’s drinking
- Jim Jefferies: Let’s play “Who’s the real victim?”
Bill Maher: This week in stupid.
Mental Floss: Everything you didn’t know about paper!
- Trevor with Jaboukie Young-White: Why young people don’t vote.
- Robert Reich: Are you suffering from presidential dysfunction?
- Maddow: Voter suppression in GA and Democratic aide arrested advocating for voting rights in TX
- Young Turks: Republican Governor candidate CHEATING in race.
- Bill Maher with Steve Kornacki: The red and the blue.
- Trevor with Carol Anderson: “One person, no vote” and the impact of voter suppression.
- David Pakman: Ted Cruz refuses to debate Beto O’Rourke.
- Willie Nelson sings “Vote ’em out”:
- Rachel Maddow: Brian Kemp record shows poor stewardship of Georgia’s election system
- Trevor: Democalypse 2018—Democrats look for history-making victory in Georgia .
Physics Girl: How to make fluid “climb” up!
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.