Minute Earth: The secret weapon that could help save bees.
Lauren Mayer: Oh, Beto!:
Real Engineering: How we will colonise the moon.
Bill Maher: New Rule—Power begets power.
The Dotard Трамп and His Band of Rape Deniers:
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп is a master of impressions
- Stephen: Трамп makes up with Canada, Melania goes to Africa
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s Mississippi rally and presidential emergency alert system
- Trevor: Dotard Трамп’s dodgy tax history
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп out Трамп is NOT a self-made millionaire
- Late Show: Kim Jong-Un responds to Трамп using the L-word
- Roy Wood, Jr.: Extreme team-building in Трамп’s divided America
- James Corden: Трамп tax cheating and test messages.
- The Atlantic: The “nightmare” of a Tweeting President.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mike Pence reveals greatest threat to America
- Seth Meyers: Трампy monologue
- Stephen: Dotard Трамп “self-made” claims are bogus
- Trevor: Трамп “loco” trade announcement
- Jimmy Kimmel: Drunk Dotard Трамп can’t stop bragging
- Stephen interviews Трамп’s new White House attorney
- Jimmy Fallen: Трампy news
- James Corden: Трамп’s shady taxes
- Late Show: Not all of Трамп’s presidential alerts were the same
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп’s dead father has a message for him
- Seth Meyers: Stephen Miller’s anti-immigrant policies
- Trevor: Трамп makes a trade deal with Mexico and Canada
- Stephen knows how to block the presidential alert
- Late Show: How many times can Трамп interrupt women in one press conference?
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп’s presidential alerts – The movie
- Trevor: Трамп’s China conspiracy
- Stephen: Трамп takes a stand for the real victims—men
Kurzgesagt: Why meat is the best worst thing in the world.
James Corden and Eric Idle: “We are probably all going to die’:
Now This World: The problem with the UN veto power
- Trevor: Jeff Flake flips on Brett Kavanaugh
- Stephen with Jake Tapper: Jake Tapper credits Jeff Flake for “gutsy” decision
- Jimmy Kimmel: New proof that Kavanaugh has bad judgement
- Trevor: Brett Kavanaugh’s 1985 bar brawl brings his honesty under oath into question
- Roy Zimmerman: White Indignant Male Person (W.I.M.P.):
- Seth Meyers: Трамп melts down over Dr. Ford’s testimony
- Jimmy Kimmel: Hope for Kavanaugh and other men accused of sexual assault
- Late Show: Kavanaugh testimony drinking game
- Stephen: Kavanaugh’s drinking buddy speaks out
- Mark Fiore: Beer warning alert.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Kavanaugh is one of the finest people Трамп has known
- Super DeluxeAmerican horror story—Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation
- Trevor: Why don’t Republicans just dump Brett Kavanaugh?
- StephenKavanaugh may have boofed the truth during his testimony
- Jimmy Kimmel: Things that lasted longer than Kavanaugh FBI investigation
- Seth Meyers: GOP pushes for Kavanaugh vote after FBI report
- Late Show: UB40’s “Red, Red Wine” Ft. Brett Kavanaugh
- Stephen with Jake Tapper: Lindsey Graham’s transformation as a survival tactic
- A very scary time for men
- Trevor: Secretive, speedy & sketchy—The FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh
- Jordan Klepper Asks mississippi Трамп supporters about Brett Kavanaugh’s sexual assault allegations
- Seth Meyers: Трамп defends Kavanaugh in crazy press conference amid FBI probe
- James Corden: Brett Kavanaugh still has a shot
- Jonathan Mann: Angry Kavanaugh Lying Song:
- Rachel Maddow: Brett Kavanaugh vote will drive political backlash if history is any guide.
- Late Show: Ken Burns presents the Kavanaugh letters
- Conan’s high school year book
- Stephen: Brett Kavanaugh’s very stereotypical “80s bar fight”
- Trevor: Трамп weaponizes victimhood to defend Kavanaugh
Jim Jefferies: All America wants is the most entertaining candidate.
Wendover: Why the world is running out of pilots.
Late Show conspiracy theories with Damon Wayans Jr..
The Atlantic: Can women’s anger save America?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.