Trevor with D.L. Hughley: Racially charged police violence and “How Not to Get Shot”
Corporate Landlords: The fight for affordable housing in California.
Mother Jones: March for Our Lives (full studio interview).
Jim Jefferies: Sitting down with QAnon conspiracy theorists:
The Atlantic: Ernest Shackleton’s ill-fated Antarctic expedition.
Trevor: Silicon Valley discovers Africa.
Bill Maher: Wok the vote.
Real Engineering: Why the US Airforce ejected a bear.
Mother Jones: Indicted California Republican blames his wife.
Neil deGrasse Tyson: Chaser the dog shows off her smarts.
Unindicted Co-conspirator Dotard Трамп and His Koterie of Krooked Kakistocrats:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп talks impeachment, as Трамп allies talk to fed prosecutors
- WaPo: Not just misleading. Not merely false. A lie.
- Chris Hayes: All the President mess
- Our Cartoon President: Трамп galactic military empire
- Conan: The walls Mexico is offering to pay for
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Dotard Трамп’s “worst week” as top allies talk to feds
- Lauren Mayer: (I thought truth was) true
- Rachel Maddow: David Pecker’s past practice puts POTUS in a pickle
- Trevor: Deregulation station—For-profit colleges and Трамп’s liberation of corporations
- WaPo: The definition of “truth” keeps changing under Трамп
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Michael Cohen says Dotard Трамп ordered him to commit crimes
- Heads of State: Giuliani and Трамп as Hall and Oates—“Truth Isn’t Truth”:
- Our Cartoon President: “Sir, is everything okay?”
- Ayman Mohyeldin: Republican “cover-up” for Трамп “shameful”
- Daily Show: My Super Tweet 16—The “best” of Dotard Трамп’s Tweets
- Lawrence O’Donnell: After Michael Cohen’s plea, “How many other smoking guns are there?”
- Conan: Трамп calls into Conan to discuss the big news
- WaPo Opinion: Трамп is facing worse than Watergate. I should know.
- Rachel Maddow: New Michael Cohen subpoena could mean new legal trouble for Трамп family
- Our Cartoon President: “Making America A Military Wonderland”
- Chris Hayes: President Dotard Трамп, The “great” endorser
- Trevor: Katy Tur on the road to the Трамп White House in “Unbelievable”
- WaPo: Pundits keep (wrongly) predicting the end of Трамп’s presidency
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп claims “I could run” Robert Mueller investigation “if I want”
- Randy Rainbow: OMAROSA!
- Rachel Maddow: Michael Cohen more than happy to tell Mueller all that he knows
- WaPo: What’s next for Трамп after the Manafort and Cohen convictions?
- Mark Fiore: The wonderful White House isn’ts
- Bill Maher: Orange Tuesday
- Chris Hayes with Sen. Chris Murphy: On impeachment and delaying the Kavanaugh hearing
- Trevor: Трамп feuds with Omarosa
- Ali Velshi: Michael Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Dotard Трамп.
- WaPo: Where The Dotard’s tweet about South African land seizures came from
- Conan: A Nazi prison guard was found hiding at a Трамп rally
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Paul Manafort evaluating options, after “tremendous victory” for Mueller
- Ayman Mohyeldin: Former prosecutor says Трамп’s language is like “kingpins and drug dealers”
- Chris Hayes: The Dotard Трамп has surrounded himself with criminals
- Vox: Michael Cohen—Sex, lies and campaign finance
- WaPo: The worst day of Трамп’s presidency?
Daily Show: 100% Трамп-free show.
The Atlantic: It’s good to be a rebel.
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Trevor: The midterm elections are weird.
Songify: Zucc smokin meats.
Winlar: Racist F and Things:
Congressional hits and misses from a 2-day Senate work week
The Atlantic: Social media and hate speech—Who gets to decide?
Wendover: How to build a $100 million satellite.
Daily Show: Let’s talk about Black women’s equal pay day
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.