Samantha Bee: Fascists to watch 2018
The Atlantic: Why the U.S. should provide universal basic income.
The Atlantic: Is the dinosaur–apocalypse story wrong?
The Dotard Трамп and Other Puppets:
- Seth Meyers: Rudy Giuliani and Omarosa cause problems for Трамп
- Trevor: Does the Трамп n-word tape exist?
- Our Cartoon President: “We built the wall”
- Stephen: Omarosa reveals Трамп’s secret staff nicknames
- Jimmy Fallon: Tweets with Beats—Трамп is hurt by these “clowns and losers”
- Jimmy Kimmel: Wolf Blitzer on Трамп attacking the media
- Bill Maher: Omarosa week
- James Corden: Pet names for the first family
- Late Show: Manafort’s legal team has a crazy plan
- Stephen: Melania Трамп responds to Omarosa’s book
- Seth Meyers: Omarosa says Трамп tried to buy her silence
- Our Cartoon President: Omarosa releases Трамп tapes:
- Rachel Maddow: Unlike Nixon, President Dotard Трамп admin pursues enemies list in public
- Our Cartoon President: “We should’ve built this wall together”
- Jimmy Fallon: A Трампy monologue
- Ari Melber: Watergate Lawyer says GOP may need a “smoking gun” to abandon Трамп
- Trevor: Трамп has met his match with Omarosa
- Stephen: Трамп’s obvious attempt to change the subject
- Jimmy Kimmel: Omarosa’s bombshells on Трамп, Kushner, Pence and Scaramucci
- WaPo: White House “can’t guarantee” Трамп didn’t use the n-word
- Mark Fiore: No guarantees
- Stephen: Трамп freely criticizes the free press
- Seth Myers: Senator Elizabeth Warren talks about corruption in the Трамп administration
- James Corden: The Omarosa-Трамп tapes you haven’t heard!
- Late Show: Destiny’s child reminds Трамп to “say McCain”
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mommin’ with Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Trevor: Hating Трамп is a booming business
- Seth fires a dog
- Stephen: Geography 101—World maps Трамп can understand
- James Corden: “The Omarosa tapes” are real and they’re unreal
- Our Cartoon President: “I got some things to say about Lebron”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What President Dotard Трамп said about being Black in 1989
- Stephen: W. Kamau Bell, “Yes, he’s a racist”
- Trevor: Omarosa on her secret tapes & Трамп’s biggest weakness
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп uses all kinds of “N-words”.
- Late Show: NOW that’s what I call racist
- Stephen: Another day, another Omarosa tape
- James Corden: Robert Mueller’s indictment song:
- Ari Melber: Robert Mueller Prosecutors say Paul Manafort is a lying criminal
- Seth Meyers: Omarosa says Трамп knew about hacked emails in advance
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп News Network—Omarosa’s “unhinged” tell-all memoir
- Rachel Maddow: John O. Brennan—I gave Трамп a year to live up to the office. He didn’t.
- Stephen: Трамп’s NDAs are completely worthless
- Jimmy Kimmel: Why did Donald Трамп cross the road?
Amber Ruffin remakes art created by problematic men.
The Atlantic: Can the undocumented “earn” citizenship?.
Jim Jefferies replaces his weatherman.
Mental Floss: The 2000s internet.
Kurzgesagt: Wormholes explained.
Stopping Gun Violence in America:
- Mother Jones: The Parkland teens learned a huge lesson on their cross-country trek.
- Trevor: Matt Deitsch and Emma González on meeting counterprotesters
- Mother Jones: Sandy Hook and Parkland parents united by tragedy–and a shared mission.
- Late Night: 3D Guns—What are they and how do they work?
The roots of racism in Charlottesville.
Samantha Bee: Undocumented immigrants make your food.
Minute Physics: The twins paradox hands-on explanation.
The Atlantic: A surprising U.S.-Canada border dispute
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.