Late Show exclusive trailer: Steven Seagal’s Special Envoy.
The Atlantic: Video can create a just society.
Lauren Mayer: My favorite Jill’s pins.
Samantha Bee: Pregnancy discrimination.
Jimmy Dore: Chris Christie’s family still thinks he’s Governor.
Jonathan Mann: Twitter is the wrong place.
Real Engineering: Designing a perfect airport runway.
Late Show: Ronda Rousey defeats America’s enemies.
WaPo Opinion: Banning Alex Jones isn’t a violation of the First Amendment.
Trevor and Roy Wood, Jr.: Franklin’s 50th Peanuts anniversary.
Stephen: Tuck Buckford will not be silenced.
The Dotard Трамп and His “Best” Criminals, Imbeciles and Space Cadets:
- Stephen: Colbert meets a religious liberty task force special agent
- Seth Meyers with Lester Holt: Трамп calling journalists the “enemy of the people”
- James Corden: Hollywood, ’90s Pence & Broadway stars hate Трамп
- Bill Maher: New Rule—I, Q
- Chris Hayes: Melania Трамп’s parents benefited from “chain migration”
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп is the least racist person ever
- WaPo: Why does The Dotard want a Space Force?
- Trevor: Team Трамп’s plot to block legal immigrants from citizenship
- Samantha Bee: Bad boy roundup—Manafort and Don Jr.:
- Stephen: A presidential makeup tutorial
- Our Cartoon President: “Deep state hijacks Трамп speech”
- Seth Meyers: Трамп confesses on Twitter and Rick Gates testifies against Manafort
- Boycotting Bigotry: Comedians combat Трамп’s corruption and hate
- Stephen: Трамп isn’t taking a vacation from lying
- Late Show: The Трамп Postcards—New Jersey edition
- Mark Fiore: The leaning tower of Трамп
- Stephen with Chris Hayes: (Un)presidential tweeting and Rick Gates’ testimony
- Jimmy Kimmel: Hey Dotard Трамп, climate change affects you too!
- Trevor: Gates and Manafort—The white-collar Bonnie and Clyde
- Seth Meyers: Andrew Wheeler and the Environmental Protection Agency
- WaPo: Трамп has a history of mocking his black critics’ intelligence
- Stephen: Rick Gates confessions, infidelity, and “WTF”
- Rachel Maddow: Senator Bill Nelson—Russians have penetrated Florida election systems
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The shocking story of the “biggest grifter” in The Dotard Трамп swamp
- Late Show: The White House sets new parameters for Mueller
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп News Network—LeBron James and enemies of the people
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s Week of Corruption Scandals
- Chris Hayes: Fuzzy grasp on numbers seems to run in the President Dotard Трамп family
- Stephen: Трамп floated firing Mueller 20 times while golfing
- Jimmy Kimmel: Join the Space Force!
- The Atlantic: How ICE drives immigrants to “self-deport”
- Our Cartoon President: The American way
- Late Show: ‘Friends’ theme song, Manafort/Gates Edition
- Maddow: Nunes on tape at McMorris Rodgers fundraiser—Brett Kavanaugh vote, then Rod Rosenstein impeachment!:
- WaPo: Devin Nunes just tied the Mueller Russia probe to the 2018 midterms
- Seth Meyers: Point, Counterpoint—Трамп-shit edition
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Jill Wine-Banks on audio of Nunes talking Mueller probe at McMorris Rodgers fundraiser.
- Rachel Maddow: Magazine’s odd model choice—A cover story or a cover story?
- Stephen: Mike Pence tries to make Space Force sound less dumb
- Hasan the Record: Can President Трамп pardon himself?
- Chris Hayes with Seth Meyers on late night in the Dotard Трамп era
- Jimmy Fallon: Tweets with Beats—Dotard Трамп’s Space Force all the way
- Ari Melber: President Dotard Трамп’s Twitter distraction amid scandals
- Samantha Bee: Crashing Sean Spicer’s book tour
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп’s space force gets celebrity endorsement
- Trevor: Melania Трамп is so over it
- Seth Meyers: Chris Collins, Трамп’s earliest congressional backer, is indicted
- Stephen: How Dotard Трамп butted into Ohio’s special election
Chris Hayes: FCC lied about being under cyber attack.
Physics Girl: The projector illusion.
Our Cartoon President: Alex Jones addresses ban:
Ronny Chieng brings Stephen a ‘Colbert Report’ souvenir.
Jim Jefferies: 3D-printed guns are only a few clicks away.
The Atlantic: #MeToo and sexual harassment in the government.
Trevor interviews Geogia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D).
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
WaPo: Who is Rashida Tlaib?.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.