Tool Time: Gays cause earthquake claims a nutcase Rabbi.
Dave Letterman does Rachel Maddow.
Frank McCourt (Los Angeles Dodgers owner) is Worst Person in the World.
Ed with more Psychotalk from The Donald.
Stop the environment:
Young Turks: Gabrielle Giffords insane challenger.
Darth Cheney Re-emerges:
- He’s baaaaaack…Darth Cheney.
- Olbermann & John Dean on Dick Cheney memoir
- Ed and Pap with Lizz Winstead: The ugly life of Dick Cheney
- Young Turks: Cheney book will make “heads explode”.
- Sharpton: Cheney’s “no apology” tour
- Maddow: Very, very, very…..much wants Dick Cheney…
Ann Telnaes: D.C.’s version of “Duck and Cover”.
Thom with some Good, some Bad, and some Very, Very Ugly.
Tool Time: The donkey whisperer.
Young Turks: Pat Robertson’s on the earthquake.
Dave Letterman on Rachel Maddow’s reporting on him.
Libya Leaves Republicans Red-faced:
- Ed and Pap: Republicans are red-faced over Libya.
- Sam Seder: A senile John McCain BASHES Obama on Libya success.
- Sharpton: GOP hypocrites should apologize to Obama over Libya!
White House: West Wing Week.
The Daily Show Explains:
- The Daily Show explains the two party system
- Daily Show explains the Democratic Party.
- Daily Show explains The Republican Party.
- The Daily Shows explains The Tea Party.
- The Daily Show Explains: The Socialist Party.
Restoring Insanity: ‘Blubbering baboon’ Glenn Beck takes his act to Jerusalem: .
- Ron Reagan: Somebody has a crush.
- Happy Hour: Qaddafi loves Condi.
- Buzz 60: Does Moammar Gadhafi have a crush?
- Young Turks: Gadhafi loves Condi.
Sam Seder and the Wingnut “50% of Americans Don’t Pay Taxes” LIE.
Seattle under siege by pod of California Orcas.
Thom debunks the “Jobs Creators” myth.
NPR “It’s All Politics”: Disaster edition.
Rep. Eric Cantor contradicts his way to Worst Person in the World.
The G.O.P. Primary Asylum:
- Republican candidates say the darnedest things!
- Buzz 60Looking for Mr. (or Mrs.) Goodbar.
- Mark Fiore: Dogged Daze.
- Liberal Viewer: Worst FAUX News softball question of Republican primary for Rick Santorum.
- Sam Seder: Rick Perry disavows himself.
- Ron Reagan: Hang-man-in-chief.
- Tool Time: Rich Perry channels Obama.
- Rick Perry gets a call from Jesus.:
- Pap: Bush without the “intelligence”
- Rick Perry saying some crazy shit!
- Sam Seder: Perry’s dysfunctional sex ed.
- Young Turks: Can Rick Perry win the Presidency?
- Sharpton: Rick Perry will not attend MLK Memorial unveiling, but will mingle with anti civil-rights racists.
- Ed: The Mittster’s Lockerbie somersault Psychotalk
- Mitt: flips on trying terrorists in the U.S.
- Mitt loses his cool at town hall.
- Sharpton: Mitt’s
- Olbermann: Mitt Romney gets a little flustered on the campaign trail.
- Ron Reagan: Mitt Flips
- Sam Seder: Mitt-flops
- Maddow: Romney casts away pretense, goes full Thurston Howell, III
- Ed: Drunk with gasoline, Bachmann thinks she can drop gas prices below $2 a gallon.
- Ode to Michele:
- Mitt’s 11,000+ square foot house.
- Is Mitt out of touch with average Americans?
- Does Mitt have a “house issue”?
- Mitt’s ocean front house expansion.
- Ann Telnaes: Huntsman’s Challenge.
- Huntsman points out just how out of touch Republicans are.
Thom with The Good, the Bad and the Very, Very Ugly.
Sam Seder: The decline of American journalism.
Alyona: The funding of Islamophobia.
Tea Party chair Sherry Lanford Smith crazies her way to Worst Person in the World.
Hayes and Greenwald: “War criminal” Dick Cheney.
Happy Hour: Glenn Beck’s Israel #FAIL.
Thom with John Deans: How the Koch Brothers are endangering Americans.
Maddow: New anti-abortion laws.
Alyona: Unions have “Stockholm syndrome”.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.