Roy Zimmerman: Everybody is Everybody Else.
Bill Maher: Tax the churches.
How to fix America’s corrupt political system.
The White Jet Pro.
What people did with presidential candidate cut-outs.
Who’s it going to be? Donald Drumpf or Hillary?
Always After Me Lucky Charms:
- Stephen: Reince Priebus’ cry for help is very specific
- Stephen and Tom Hanks share some Bailey’s and Lucky Charms.
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Gyrocopter pilot sentenced to prison.
Wicked: Denying Hillary.
The 2016 Crazy-Fest:
- Samantha Bee: Drumpf wins sooooo hard…
- Young Turks: Drumpf claims he helped clean up after 9/11.
- Jimmy Dore: Drumpf celebrates NY victory with disgraced G.O.P Teabagger.
- Michael Brooks: Rudy Giuliani wants to be very unclear about Donald Drumpf
- Maddow: Drumpf upends anti-LGBT GOP orthodoxy
- Young Turks: Drumpf clownishly confuses 7/11 with 9/11.
- Drumpf: Unpresidential
- Michael Brooks: Drumpf, speaking about what you shouldn’t forget, confuses 7/11 and 9/11.
- Stephen: Cartoon Trump is emperor of New York
- Chris Gethard: A solution for Drumpf’s tiny hands
- Maddow: Drumpf holds racist anti-Hispanic rally in New York
- James Corden: Running for President is hard for Ted Cruz
- Ted Cruz watching pornography on the internet.
- Samantha Bee: John Kasich goes to New York City
- Michael Brooks: John Kasich thinks he’ll be the GOP nominee despite all evidence to the contrary
- Stephen: Paul Ryan is probably open to being President.
David Hawkings’ Whiteboard: Life in the Senate after running for President:
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Daily Show: The Carson twins debate….:
Stephen: Bernie said “do do”.
State Sanctioned Discrimination:
- Samantha Bee: Jeremy Durham is the Worst Person in Tennessee.
- Stephen with a word about North Carolina.
- Samantha Bee: Worst Person in Tenessee, Part II
- Young Turks: Classy Rep. Louie Goober mocks LGBT community.
Reporter fail: Attempt to make #DemocracySpring look stupid backfires!
Deprogrammed political news of the week.
Stephen: New York primaried hard.
Mental Floss: 27 facts about James Bond.
The $20 Makeover:
- Stephen: Hooray for the Tubman $20
- Kid v. Drumpf on Tubman $20 bill
- David Pakman: Harriet Tubman “replacing” Andrew Jackson on $20 bill
- Young Turks: Harriet Tubman will appear on the front of the new $20 bill
- Trevor Noah: FAUX News and the new $20
Mark Fiore: Islamophobic Air.
How to stop Ted Cruz.
Obama’s weekly address: Building a fairer and more effective criminal justice system.
Break Free Pacific Northwest.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.