Bernie and the Rabbi.
Samantha Bee: Why superdelegates are a good thing.
Sam Seder and Ari Berman: Voter suppression in 2016.
Young Turks: Planned Parenthood shooter’s crazy, creepy fantasy.
Samantha Bee: Gun TV.
Matthew Filipowicz: Climate change and the war on clouds.
Daily Show: Sexual racism.
Minute Physics: Why are airplane engines so big.
The 2016 Clown Parade Marches On:
- Mark Fiore: Paul Ryan is TOTALLY NOT RUNNING
- “So…you’re really not running for Prez?”
- David Pakman: Paul Ryan rules out a run for President…just like he did Speaker of the House
- Friday hot takes.
- Jimmy Dore: Ivanka & Eric Drumpf not voting for Donald for hilarious reason
- Drumpf’s punishment for abortion doctors.
- Underwood Drumpf endorsement.
- Sam Seder: Drumpf asks a crowd a VERY STUPID QUESTION.
- Who said it? Drumpf or Cartman?
- Young Turks: Drumpf whines about Colorado.
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at Drumpf’s delegate troubles.
- Larry Wilmore: The Unblackening – Drumpf campaign’s “gestapo” accusation:
- Trevor Noah: Donald Drumpf’s golden pyramid scheme
- Avoid showing your tax returns.
- Young Turks: Drumpf’s favorite Bible verse is “eye for an eye.”
- How did Ted Cruz beat Donald Drumpf without any votes?
- Jimmy Dore: Bill O’Reilly out-racists Donald Drumpf with “forehead tattoo” nonsense. Even Drumpf doesn’t bite.
- Bernie slams Ted Cruz for his “New York values”.
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz tried to ban dildos
- Trevor: More reasons to dislike Ted Cruz
- The John Kasich Energy Drink:
White House: West Wing Week.
How to do your taxes.
Stephen and Hillary: America’s small issues.
Seth Meyers: A closer look at Goldman Sachs’ fines
Sam Seder: Public backlash puts the heat on in N.C..
VSauce: How to count past infinity.
Political ‘Captain America’ mashup.
House of Ruth: SCOTUS in the City
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.