Congressman Deadbeat Dad:
- Sam Seder: Real Americans are deadbeat dads.
- Young Turks: Rep. Joe Welsch…deadbeat dad
- Lawrence O’Donnel on Rep. Walsh’s hypocrisy.
Newsy: Register to vote…get free pot.
Beck massacres Kilmeade and Ingraham to become Worst Person in the World.
The Media Responds to Norwegian Terrorist Attack:
- Ann Telnaes: Norwegian massacre.
- Young Turks: FAUX News idiots deny Norway terrorist was right-wing
- Stephen on the U.S. Media’s response to the Muslish Islamesque atrocities in Norway.
- Newsy: Glenn Beck’s controversal “Hitler youth camp” comparison.
- Young Turks: Bill-O claims Norway killer is not a Christian extremist.
- Jon: Onward Christian terrorists.
Bill-O the Clown beats out Michele Bachman as Worst Person in the World.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Teen suicide rate high in Bachmann’s bigoted Anoka-Hennepin County school district.
Anthropogenic C****** C*****:
- Pap with guest Bill McKibben on right wing climate denial.
- Greenman: Energy efficiency
- ONN: Nation’s climatologists exhibit strange behavior.
- Pap: Pentagon recognizes climate change as a security threat.
Jon on Twitterized newscasts.
Rep. Billy Long defeats FAUX’s MacCallum, and Lush Rimbaugh for the title Worst Person in the World.
The Republican Primary Asylum:
- Young Turks: Michele O’Bachmann
- Dan Savage’s new threat to Rick Santorum.
- Young Turks: Newt in trouble over Tiffany’s AGAIN!?!
- Sharpton: Mitt is the ONE!
- Ed: Mitt be measuring the drapes.
- Stephen: Herman Cain breakes his heart.
- Young Turks: Michele Bachmann says, “Leave my husband alooooooonnnnnnne!”
- Young Turks: Bachmann on Dictator Obama.
Ralph Goneau, 79, and Richard Wilhelm, 87, waited 41 years to say “I Do”.
Young Turks: FAUX News infotainer says cut Medicare to fund wars.
Newt triumphs over Rep. Culberson and Glenn Beck Worst Person in the World.
New Fuel Efficiency Standards:
- Obama announces new fuel economy standards.
- NewsyObama announces new fuel efficiency standards.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Right wing wackjobs let FAA funding expire.
Jon does an extended interview with Juan Williams.
Olbermann with Robert Reich on America widening wealth gap.
Newsy: Seven billion and counting.
- Jon: Armadebtdon 2011.
- It’s time to ask why:
- Young Turks: How did we get into this fiscal mess anyway?
- Obama: A bipartisan solution is the only solution.
- Stephen on the Republican ring of power.
- Ann Telnaes: Republicans aim for Obama.
- Rep. Jay Inslee (D-WA-01) on the Boehner proposal.
- Thom with Nation Magazine’s John Nichols on the economic hostage takers
- Ed: Speaker John Boehner is a total, drunk fraud! Pt. I
- Ed: Speaker John Boehner is a total, drunk fraud! Pt. II
- DNC Chair on enabling a debt ceiling compromise.
- Mark Fiore: Dogboy and Mr. Dan on debtmageddon.
- Thom and Karen Finney on the politics of debt.
- Jon reminds Boehner about debt history
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) on the unthinkable.
- Secretary LaHood on debt ceiling negotiations.
- Ann Telnaes: The Norquist anti-tax pledge.
- Jon on the motivational qualities of the town.
- Ed with some major psychotalk from Rep. Rep. Paul Broun.
- Newsy: Gearing up for the final battle
White House: West Wing Week.
Newsy: God’s 52% approval rating.
Olbermann wit Rep. Keith Ellison on (Peter) ‘King’-sized fearmongering .
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.