Sen. Mike Enzi (R-WY) uses big numbers.
Minute Physics: Why December has the longest days.
Obama wins the War on Christmas™.
Maddow: Debate audiences crush records.
Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of the Rules Committee.
David Pakman: 2015 lies of the year.
White House: West Wing Week.
The 2016 Carnival of Crazy:
- Thom: Republican’s obsession with strong-man leadership is un-American and un-natural
- Sam Seder: Trump says Hillary Clinton Got ‘schlonged’ by Obama in 2008
- Young Turks: Trump jokes about killing reporters.
- Two guys build an asshole wall around Trump Tower
- Sam Seder: Don’t worry…Trump comes out against killing journalists.
- Thom: Trump supporters are building bombs?
- David Pakman: Trump said Hillary got schlonged….
- Young Turks: Trump says Hillary got “schlonged” by Obama in 2008.
- Sam Seder: Donald Trump has no idea with the nuclear triad is.
- Anne Telnaes: GOP hopes for its own Miss Universe disaster.
- Maddow: Crass remarks from Trump are a signature style.
- Sam Seder: Trump suggests that Hillary Clinton is disgusting for going to the bathroom
- David Pakman: Is Ted Cruz surging or is Donald Trump running away with it?
- Steve Kornacki: Ted Cruz will not make overturning gay marriage a priority.
- David Pakman: Does this Ted Cruz rally creep you out?
- Jimmy Dore: Ben Carson explains how to defeat ISIS.
- Jimmy Dore: Ben Carson thinks carpet bombing is like saving kids from cancer
- Sam Seder: Losing is the new winning.
- Jimmy Dore: Jeb Bush ain’t taking shit from no one anymore.
- Sam Seder: Jeb’s! sad, sad closing.
- Young Turks: Down goes Lindsey Graham.
- Jimmy Dore: Chris Christie takes bold stand for WWIII
Obamas’ Christmas address
Library of Congress highlights the first book printed in America.
Jimmy Dore: Far right kook wonders how he became so liberal:
White House: A historic agreement to combat climate change.
The Young Turks: Is Chick-fil-A going gay?
Stephen is ready to go to Mars.
The FAUX News Chelsea Clinton conspiracy theory.
Twelve rejected political parody videos:
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.