White House: West Wing Week.
MinutePhysics: How big is the sun?
Dickipedia: Mitch McConnell is a dick.
President Obama and Bill Nye talk Earth Day in the Everglades.
The 2016 Clown Procession:
- Sam Seder: Marco Rubio’s unique homophobia
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz attacks John McCain, then apologizes.
- David Pakman: Uh-oh…Jeb Bush funneled $2 billion to George W. Bush’s big donors
- Sam Seder: Scott Walker is now bashing all immigrants
- Seth Meyers on candidate’s attempts at relatability
- David Pakman: Scott Walker attended a gay wedding reception, but won’t go to a gay wedding
- Sam Seder: Mike Huckabee’s ammosexual fantasies.
- David Pakman: Craziest GOP lineup ever as Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina Launch Presidential campaigns
- Chris Hayes and Dan Savage: Anti-gay GOPers and weddings.
- Jon: GOP anti-gay bigots and gay weddings
- David Pakman: Who will be the first Republican to drop out of the campaign
- Maddow: Campaign cash becomes early differentiator between parties for 2016
- Young Turks: Bobby Jindal refuses to give in to “gay marriage bullies”
- Sam Seder: Rand Paul isn’t sexist! We’re the “real sexists”!
- David Pakman: Corruption alert…Chris Christie privatizes water
Joe Biden and Blondie sing about naked men.
Glacier National Park’s glaciers are disappearing:
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about Caffeine.
Mark Fiore: Death & Destruction, Inc..
Michael Brooks: Bill-O-the-Clown’s War on White Men™.
The week in Congressional Hits and Misses.
SlateTV: A mystery on Ceres.
- Sam Seder: FAUX News celebrates 4/20 by scaring viewers about “more dangerous” types of pot
- Thom: Why 4/20 is celebrated
- Jon: 420 and Chris Christie.
- Thom: The “War on Drugs” is a war on America
Young Turks: Comcast–Time Warner deal is over.
Mental Floss: 101 amazing facts.
SlateTV: Leaked 2016 campaign ad.
John Oliver: Patents:
Eighty-year-old Seattle man returns to Boston to run the marathon.
Jon announces his last episode hosting The Daily Show.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.