Lawrence O’Donnell: Who smoked pot in the White House, and other tales from Pennsylvania Avenue.
Sam Seder: A Republican story of self-hate and projection.
Bill Maher: Zombie lies of science-denying Republicans:
Vsauce: When will be run out of names?
The 2016 Clown Car:
- Mark Fiore: Candidate Kit.
- Young Turks: Chris Christie wants to destroy senior benefits Americans want
- A delusional Chris Christie thinks he can beat Hillary
- Factivist: Meet Marco Rubio
- Sam Seder: Marco Rubio enters the clown parade.
- David Pakman: Rubio’s first candidate interview is a disaster.
- Maddow: Rubio running…without a net
- James Rustad: The Marco Rubio “Bottled Water” song
- Sam Seder: Megyn Kelly reprimands Rand Paul like he’s a whiney child
- David Pakman: Rand Paul ridiculous on “freedom” and gay marriage
- Sam Seder: Rand Paul’s women problem
- Factivist: Meet Rand Paul.
- Sam Seder: Is Rand anything at all like his father Ron?
- David Pakman: Rand Paul “supporters” are actually German stock photos
- Sam Seder: Ted Cruz warns about the coming Gay Jihad
- David Pakman: Rick Santorum brags about being a bigot.
- Sam Seder: Ben Carson’s gaffe-filled trip to Israel
- Maddow: Big money in presidential politics.
- Chris Hayes: The billionaires that own Rubio and Cruz.
Climate Change Denial Disorder.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Slate: Where does lightening strike?
- David Pakman: Hillary Clinton is the most qualified person to run for President
- Jon: Republicans respond to the Hillary announcement
- James Rustad: “Wish they could all be like Hillary”
- What’s Trending: Hillary Clinton releases “Getting Started” campaign ad
- Thom: Will sexism trump racism in America?
- Chris Hayes: “Hillary Clinton for Millennials (A Guide to All the Ridiculous Garbage She has Had to Put Up With Over the Years)”
- PsychoSuperMom: Hill-ary!:
- Young Turks: The Clinton Chipotle conspiracy.
- Jon: The Burrito freak-out
- Hillary Clinton’s Chipotle order.
- José Díaz-Balart: About that couple in the Clinton launch ad
- Maddow: Clinton makes opposition to dark money in politics a key part of her campaign.
- Jimmy Kimmel pranks people with Hillary’s new “campaign logo”.
Minute Physics: How do airplanes fly?
White House: West Wing Week.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about history.
Indiana Legalizes Discrimination—Still:
- Farron Cousins: Repressive religious freedom bills bring America back to the 1800’s.
- Young Turks: Indiana still discriminates but does America care?
Mental Floss: 20 facts about Abraham Lincoln (and his family).
What’s White and Black and Red All Over?
- Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA): “It feels like open season on Black men.”
- Young Turks: Scott’s killer jokes about adrenaline rush after shooting.
- Jon: Police shootings and the media
- Thom: Dear Police, stop treating us like ISIS.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Reserve deputy who killed Eric Harris had falsified training documents
- Young Turks: Reserve deputy’s records appear to be falsified
Pelosi on Corker’s innocuous Iran bill.
Mental Floss: What makes a permanent marker permanent?
Michael Brooks: Obama’s biggest accomplishment?
Lawrence O’Donnell: What woman should be on the $20 bill.
Maddow and Harry Reid: That time McCain threatened to kick the shit out of Sen. Reid:
ObamaCare is Still Working:
Stephen Hawking sings the Monty Python Galaxy Song.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.