SlateTV: America’s Worst President.
The 2016 Clown Parade:
- David Pakman: Rand Paul fails miserably at explaining the 1st amendment
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Fighting in the Clown Car
- Nutburger Ted Cruz repeatedly say he wants to repeal something that’s not a federal law
- Pap: Scott Walker’s blueprint to destroy Wisconsin.
- “Gay friendly” Jeb Bush supports law allowing refusal of gays by businesses
- Richard Fowler: The right-wing Birfers (e.g. Donald Trump) goes after Ted Cruz.
- Maddow: Remembering Jeb Bush’s unconstitutional support of right-wing WACKOS in Florida
Russell Brand explains why FAUX News pundits “have to attack Bowe Bergdahl”.
Mental Floss: Thirty facts about chocoloate.
SlateTV: The strange chemistry of the Crab Nebula.
The Anti-Gay Agenda:
- If you’re anti-gay…Indiana wants you!
- PsychoSuperMom: Scary, Indiana
- Mike Pence inhaled
- Seth Meyers: Yes, No, or George
- Maddow: Indiana governor Pence flounders defending discrimination law
- David Letterman: Not the Indiana I remember as a kid
- NCAA floats idea of pulling out of Indiana.
- Young Turks: States and groups ban interactions with Indiana
- Lawrence O’Donnell: George Takei, “Indiana law effects all Americans”.
- SNL lays out some hard truths on Indiana’s bigotry law
- Sen. Al Franken tells David Letterman to run for Indiana Senate
- Conan speaks with Indiana’s “religious freedom czar”
- Gov. Daniel Malloy (D-CT) Nobody who defends Indiana Law is qualified to be President
- David Pakman: Pathetic anti-gay liar Mike Pence makes a fool of himself
- Matt Binder: No Pizza for your gay wedding in Walkerton, Indiana
- Maddow: Religious right puts GOP at odds with public opinion:
- Young Turks: Mike Pence clowns himself on national TV
- Michael Brooks: Indiana Gov.’s Big Fat Gay Wedding Problem
- Mark Fiore: Religious freedom and gay commerce
- Thom: Why Indiana’s Indiana’s “Stand Your Ground” Anti-Gay law is different from the federal and other state RFRA laws.
- Young Turks: Mike Pence signs changes to Indiana’s religious freedom law
- Maddow: Indiana an object lesson for wary Arkansas governor
- Arkansas Gov’s son asked him to veto “religious freedom” bill
- Alex Wagner: Dan Savage hits Tom Cotton for comments on gays with “bigot blender brain”.
- Young Turks: What changes were made to Indiana’s anti-gay law?
- Matt Binder: Ted Cruz’s father incites right wingers to ponder killing judges over same-sex marriage
- David Pakman: Virginia set to pass a “No Gays Allowed” law.
- Young Turks: Religious bigot against gays but adultery is a “different kind of sin”
- David Pakman: Arkansas Gov. won’t sign anti-gay bill…for now.
- Ann Telnaes: Mixing religion and politics will come back to haunt the G.O.P.
Mental Floss: Thirty one facts about pigs.
Greenman: Naomi Oreskes’ climate change elevator pitch.
David Pakman: Is MSNBC dying?
Netflix for kids.
David Pakman: This years, guns will kill more Americans than cars.
Farron Cousins: Has the tort reform fight been won?
SlateTV: Obama loves America.
Meet the Part African Black, Part Jewish, and Part Swiss and (Apparently) Offensive Comedian Who Will Replace Jon:
- Young Turks: Trevor Noah to replace Jon
- Sam Seder: The Daily Show has found its replacement for Jon
- Aasif Mandvi: On the new host….
- David Pakman: Controversial tweets from Trevor Noah.
- Young Turks: People are outraged by Trevor Noah jokes?!?
- WaPo: Meet Trevor Noah
- FAUX News comedian Chris Wallace also makes “fat women” jokes!
Rubin Report: Republicans fear Obama more than Putin
White House: West Wing Week, 5th anniversary edition .
Sam Seder and Michael Brooks: Dick Cheney’s lies keep pouring in.
Thom and Pap: Our 2016 casino elections.
Maddow chats with Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
- Thom: Why Republicans are sabotaging their own country on the Iran nuclear agreement
- Michael Brooks: Rep. Louie Gohmert is so ignorant on Iran…it even surprises FAUX News!
- Young Turks: We have a deal (to make a deal).
- Obama announces framework on Iran nuclear program
- Maddow: Iran nuclear deal hailed as groundbreaking:
- Young Turks: Republican FAUX News “expert” lies about future of Iran nuclear deal
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Obama picks up an odd ally…Bill-O-The-Clown!
Senator denies 280,000 people health care then calls advocate ‘asshole’ for asking him to give up his own health care.
Young Turks: In which Karl Rove is a dick to an Iraqi War veteran.
Sharpton: Fixing the criminal justice system.
The Barbara Mikulski tribute edition of Congressional hits and misses.
The best of CSPAN callers.
- Maddow: NJ Sen. Bob Menendez is indicted.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: MenendezGhaaaaaziiiiii!!!1!11!!! Republicans invent some insane Obama/Iran/Menendez conspiracy theory.
White House: Obama signs memorandum of disapproval on anti-labor bill.
John Oliver: Red-tailed hawks:
Thom with Prof. Michael Mann: Has climate change affected the West Coast?
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about appliances.
David Pakman: Small government Republican would make church mandatory.
The Church of Scientology responds to Going Clear.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.