Ann Telnaes: Making executions easier.
SlateTV: The times we made animals into bombs.
Political fashion chat.
How teachers are funding gun companies against their will.
Young Turks: Why are Republican Governors so pro-prison rape?
See the earth change over the past 200 million years.
The 2016 Clown Parade:
- Mark Fiore: Imagine Republican Dough.
- WaPo: Ted Cruz in his own nutty words
- Sam Seder: Peter King pretends to not be Ted Cruz.
- Confronted by Dreamers…Ted Cruz is already on the run!
- The Ted Cruz honest presidential ad
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz forces Liberty University students to attend his speech
- Pap and Cliff Schecter: George W. Bush lowered the bar for Ted Cruz
- Chris Hayes: It’s True! Ted Cruz is going on ObamaCare
- Maddow: Ted Cruz launches his campaign for Vice President
- Bill Maher and friends: The puzzle of Ted Cruz (and his changed taste in music).
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz thinks non-Christians have too much power
- Jon: Ted Cruz’s kiss rehearsal
- David Pakman: Nutcase Ted Cruz signs up for ObamaCare after vowing to repeal ObamaCare.
- Matt Binder: Ted Cruz launches his presidential campaign at university founded by racist who blamed gays for 9/11
- Ted Cruz: Imagine!
- Larry Wilmore, Lewis Black and Friends: Ted
- Richard Fowler: Idiot Ted Cruz wants to repeal Federal legislation that does not exist
- David Pakman: Lying hypocrite Ted Cruz falsely claims he was required to sign up for ObamaCare
- Chris Hayes: Cruz is ‘the elite of the elite’ acting like he is ‘folksy’
- Michael Brooks: Gov. Jerry Brown lays the smack down on Ted Cruz’s climate denial
- Young Turks: The insane conspiracy theories that Ted Cruz actually believes
- Chris Cillizza: Ted Cruz and Barack Obama have more in common than you think
- Sam Seder: Ted Cruz claims 9/11 made him love country music
- Sam Seder: Donald Trump goes all Birfer on Ted Cruz
- Maddow: Dark money probe raises questions about Scott Walker donations
- Pap and Sam Seder: Jeb Bush’s shameful past
- Maddow: Bush/Cheney running again for President?
- Richard Fowler: Jeb Bush wants to eliminate the minimum wage
- David Pakman: Rick Santorum meets woman who is crazier than he is!
- Sam Seder: Louie Gohmert is running for President?!?
Sen. Nelson slams alleged ban on climate change speech.
Sam Sacks: ALEC is too toxic for BP.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about the bible.
Maddow: The kids are alright.
The Duck Dynasty Child Rape–Murder Fantasy…for a Prayer Breakfast:
- Young Turks: Duck Dynasty patriarch paints bizarre rape & murder scenario “against atheism”
- Sam Seder: Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson’s horrifying atheist rape-murder fantasy
SlateTV: Can animals be altruists?
Why every new Macbook uses a different goddamn charger.
Jon plugs his ears and pretends climate change doesn’t exist.
If anti-vaccine parents rode the Magic School Bus:
Some Congresscritters read mean tweets.
Jon and Kristen: Pay equality for women.
ObamaCare at Five:
- Obama: Marking the 5th anniversary of the ACA
- Media Matters Minute: Five years later, conservative media’s worst predictions for ObamaCare never came to pass.
- John Green: Is Obamacare working? The Affordable Care Act five years later
- Media Matters Minute: FAUX cites anonymous “expert” to suggest ObamaCare enrollment numbers aren’t real.
Go Green and save the earth…if you have time.
Mental Floss: 16 shampoo facts.
Michael Brooks: John McCain throws a tantrum accusing Obama of throwing a tantrum.
White House: West Wing Week.
Indiana—The Crossroads of American Homophobia:
- Sam Seder: Indiana Governor admits no reason for vicious anti-gay law but signs it anway
- David Pakman: Gen Con Gamers will move their Convention out of Indiana
- Indiana: A great place to be…a bigot:
- Young Turks: Gay people not welcome in Christian businesses in Indiana
WaPo with some Congressional dos and don’ts.
President Obama: Take our daughters and sons to work day.
Aasif Mandvi mocks the media in brutal RTCA dinner speech.
Mitt Romney and Jimmy Fallon face off on the Tonight Show.
Sen. Reid Announces His Retirement:
- Young Turks: Kick Ass facts about Sen. Reid
- Sen. Harry Reid announces he will not run again.
- Young Turks: What will happen after Sen. Reid retires?
Mental Floss: Fourteen ways technology has improved our lives.
Young Turks: Germanwings Flight 9525 right-wing conspiracy theories.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.