Thom politically corrects FAUX News Nutburger Steve Doocy.
Jimmy Dore chats with Rep. Peter King:
Sam Seder: Palin flubs on White House.
Women and Republicans
- The unbelievably BAD Rick Scott ad.
- Sam Seder: This insane ad shows exactly how Republicans see women
Jon: American priorities.
Mental Floss: 14 Money Saving Life Hacks.
Puppet Nation: Please hold for the President.
The Republican War on Voters™:
- Pap and Thom: Why doesn’t Congress reign in a Partisan SCOTUS?
- Thom: Why Republicans stop people from voting.
- Sam Seder: How NOT to cover Koch brother’s voter suppression efforts
- Ed and Friends: Robert’s court predictably screws Ohio
James Rustad: “The Ballad of [Texas Gubernatorial Wannabe] #GregAbbott”.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Cristie’s Tunnelgate will dwarf Bridgegate.
Jimmy Dore gets a call from Gov. Rick Perry.
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: CNN’s cowardly attack on Reza Aslan.
Sam Seder: Michele Bachmann wants a global war with Islam.
- Mark Fiore: White House security breach–coming home.
- Ann Telnaes: Secret Service Director Julia Pierson steps down
- Jon takes on the Secret Service
- Young Turks: Secret Service director resigns.
- Al Sharpton and friends: Secret Service leaked Obama’s schedule to Romney’s campaign
- Ed: Attack on the Obamas & the Secret Service’s incompetence in the White House
John Fugelsang and Thom: Why the American dream is on the chopping block.
Puppet Nation: Vote Granny.
Jimmy Dore chats with President Obama.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
World War III Kickstarter update:
ObamaCare is Working!
- Ed: ObamaCare is booming.
- Sam Seder: Sorry Republicans…more children are now getting health care.
- Alex Wagner: ObamaCare is working.
- Reid: 10.3 Million as Obamacare turns one year.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.