ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Obama addresses the U.N.
Michael Brooks: GOP ad tries to attempts to reach women, demeans them instead:
Puppet Nation: Obama’s new security advisor.
Mark Fiore: Climate blah, blah, blah, change.
- South Park trolls the Washington Red Skins.
- NFL responds with official, tough new rules.
- Young Turks: Why Dan Snyder is the worst owner in professional sports
- Daily Show takes on the Redskins
Mental Floss: 29 early sports rules.
Puppet Nation: ISIS Needs Women.
Pap and Howard Nations: The Dixieland dilemma.
Jimmy Dore calls Luke Russert about “journalism” & false equivalencies.
The War President and Friends:
- Sam Seder: Anonymous vs. ISIS
- Stephen on Bill-O-the-Clown’s ISIS pipe dream.
- Young Turks: Nutjobber conservative’s heads explode over coffee salute.
- Jon on FAUX News on #LatteSalute: “Fuck you and all your false patriotism”.
- Stephen: Mad as hell about a latte salute.
- David Pakman: Bill O’Reilly’s ridiculous plan to overcome ISIS
- Sharpton: Pathological haters attack Obama’s ‘latte’ salute.
- Jimmy Dore talks to Peter King about ISIS
- Sam Seder: Bill-O-the-Clown schooled on is toy military plans
Late night political funnies.
Young Turks: Congress takes a stupid-long vacation.
White House: West Wing Week.
Rev. Sharpton on AG Eric Holder.
FAUX News Boob:
- David Pakman: FAUX idiot calls female fighter pilot ‘Boobs on the ground’
- Matt Binder: FAUX News Boob
- Young Turks: FAUX News sinks to new lows
- Ann Telnaes: A [FAUX News] boob on the Ground.
Puppet Nation: Hot Air over New Jersey:
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.