Pap: The G.O.P. fear machine.
Things there are fewer of than Republican repeal votes:
- Young Turks: Even a gun couldn’t save this CPAC speech.
- Sharpton: CPAC Day 1, Teh Stupid Unleashed
- Sam Seder: CPAC 2014, Day 1.
- Chris Christie: From Snub to Star at CPAC.
- Young Turks debunk a BS Paul Ryan story at CPAC.
- Sam Seder: CPAC has panel on how to deny climate change
David Pakman: Ted Nugent tells some whoppers.
White House: West Wing Week.
O’Donnell: The titanic battle ahead in Texas.
Stephen “praises” Cathy McMorris Rodgers.
The IRS Non-scandal Reemerges:
- Sharpton: Democrats call for Darrell Issa’s ouster.
- Young Turks: Car thief Darrell Issa awkwardly cuts off Rep. Cummings mic.
- Sam Seder: Elijah Cummings calls out phoney IRS house hearings.
- Sharpton: Republican leaders are as ugly as their radio hosts.
Maddow: Chris Christie’s offensive tone.
Young Turks: Record number of Americans support gay rights.
ONN: Onion Week in Review.
John Oliver’s new show…a promo.
- David Pakman: No, Sarah Palin didn’t predict the Russia–Ukraine issue.
- Mark Fiore: Ukraine Bites.
- John Green: Ukraine explained:
- Ann Telnaes: Palin pontificates
- Sam Seder: Sarah Palin, “I can see your mom jeans from my back porch
- Chris Hayes: Republicans have “Putin Envy”.
- David Pakman: Paul Ryan’s bizarre “solution” to the Ukraine problem
- WaPo: Breaking Vlad.
- Sam Seder: “Putin invaded because Benghaaaaaaaaazi”, says Nutjobber Sen. Lindsy Graham (R-SC)
The Republican’s Operation Oxymoron.
Mental Floss: 27 amazing facts about comics.
Stephen knocks Bill-O-the-Clown for knocking Hillary.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.