ONN: The Week in Review.
Mark Fiore: Obama’s reassignment surgery.
- Jon: Weiner shouldn’t have run.
- Matt Binder: There’s more to the Weiner video than meets the eye.
Alex Wagner: The Cheney family feud plays out on the national stage.
Young Turks: Study shows that politics wrecks your brain.
Pickin’ on John Kerry:
Mental Floss: 107 regional words.
White House: West Wing Week.
Pickin’ on McCain:
- Jon: John McCain’s gambling.
- Sam Seder: Disgraceful McCain gambles.
- Happy Birthday, Sen. McCain.
- Maddow: How many wars would we be in under Pres. McCain?
- McCain bitchslapped by constituents.
Matt Binder: What Republicans hear when Obama talks.
Bigger Pizzas: A Capitalist case for health care reform:
Seattle cop accidentally shoots unarmed woman in the leg.
Sharpton: Shameful Republicans push the poor to hunger.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
- Ann Telnaes: Familiar Drumbeat.
- Maddow: Bipartisanship all around!
- Sam Seder: Getting real on the U.S. Intelligence on Syria.
- Maddow: Hans Blix on Syria
- Jon hits Obama on “red line.”
- Tweety interviews Rep. McDermott on Syria.
- Young Turks: Rand Paul v. John Kerry.
- Matt Binder: Rep. “You Lie!” claims Obama using Syria as Benghazi, IRS coverup! BENGHAAAZZZZZIIIIIIII!
- Ed: Rep. Joe Wilson’s Imaginary War
- Stephen: Obama could learn from Bush how to sell Syrian war.
- Maddow: The “Bush Boys” pipe up on Syria:
- O’Donnell: War criminal Rummy opens his mouth on Syria.
Ann Telnaes: The “Job Creators” get a raise.
Michael Brooks: TSA will sell your freedoms back to you…for $85.
Sharpton: The GOP’s “family values” hypocrisy.
Pickin’ on FAUX News’ Eric Bolling:
Clinton on Obamacare.
Pap: Fracking away our water.
Red State Update: Week in Review, Podcast #42.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.