ONN: Week in Review.
Mental Floss: Fictional Character Names Revealed!
Thom and Pap: Time to Stand our Ground against ALEC.
Spawn of Dick Cheney:
- Ann Telnaes: Lizz Cheney announces
- Young Turks: The Wyoming Senate race.
- Young Turks: Another Cheney brings a reign of terror in government.
White House: West Wing Week.
This week in the G.O.P. War on Voters™:
- PA GOP official admits voter ID law “helped a bit” to hurt Obama (via Political Wire):
- Sam Seder: Politician admits the purpose of voter ID law
- Maddow: Confession.
- John Fugelsang and Rep. Shelia Jackson: Bipartisan refinement of Voting Rights Act is possible.
John Oliver on Weiner and Spitzer.
Young Turks: Michele Bachmann on “spanking Obama’s magic wand”.
Thom: More of The Good, the Bad and The Very, Very Ugly.
Obama speaks on the Affordable Care Act.
Matt Binder: Lawmaker Proposes LGBT rainbow flag ban in Louisiana.
Stand Your Ground (and Shoot a Boy):
- Liberal Viewer: Why George Zimmerman was found not guilty for killing Trayvon Martin
- Thom: Should there be a boycott of Florida?
- Young Turks: Obama, “This could have been me.”
- Mark Fiore: Zimmerman is off the hook.
- Young Turks: Proof that Ted Nugent is a racist.
- Maddow: Trayvon Martin Civil Rights Act.
- Ann Telnaes: Wild West Mentality
- Liberal Viewer: Trayvon Martin family lawsuit could challenge stand your ground law necessity?
- Tavis Smiley “disarms” Bill-O by suggesting arming every black person in America.
John Fugelsang: ‘Rush Limbaugh is so racist…’.
The awkward moments when a Tea Party rally turns racist.
Sam Seder: Republicans cave to Nuclear Option.
John Oliver: CNN’s “Rock Block”.
Red State Update: The week in review.
Ann Telnaes: Gov. Perry thinks the justice system is color-blind.
Cover of The Rolling Stone:
- Stephen on the cover of the Rolling Stone.
- Sam Seder: Rolling Stone got it right.
- John Fugelsang and friends: The Rolling Stone comver
- Young Turks: Was the cover wrong?.
Nancy Pelosi on the G.O.P. lady problem.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.