O’Donnell: Sarah Palin is back to pickpocket Teabaggers.
Young Turks: Hypocritical new abortion laws in North Dakota.
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Jonathan Mann: George W. Bush paintings:
Young Turks: Veteran GOP Rep. blasted for ‘wetbacks’ comments.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Oral Arguments for Same Sex Marriage:
- Maddow: The GOP’s “incoherent, low rent and … pathetic” positions on same sex marriage
- Stephen slams Sen. Saxby Chambliss on his anti-gay marriage reasoning.
- Jon: Supreme injustice.
- Young Turks: Scalia’s five worst homophobic statements.
- Ann Telnaes: Justice Kagan exposes DOMA’s intent.
- Maddow: An historic week for gay rights.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Santorum blames TV show for gay marriage.
- Adam Gabbatt surveys the crowd outside the Supreme Court
- Young Turks: GOP cat fight over gay marriage.
- Al Sharpton with Chris Hayes: Republicans are losing the culture wars.
- Stephen on the Supreme Court’s arguments
- Young Turks: How will the SCOTUS go on gay marriage?
- Mark Fiore: Dogboy and Mr. Dan: learn that love hurts.
- Ann Telnaes: Making babies and marriage.
- Stephen is shaken to the core by Bill-O the Clown’s flip-flop
Rep. Don Young (R-AK): Wetbackgate.
Young Turks: Republican OUTRAGE over spring break for Obama’s kids.
White House: West Wing Week.
Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX-1) “Pulls Rank”:
Washington’s groundbreaking (vaporized) pot bar.
Young Turks: Bill Maher vs. Catholic League.
Mental Floss: 45 presidential facts you probably didn’t know.
Gun Safety Reform…or Not:
- Obama: We have NOT forgotten (h/t howieinseattle):
- Joy Reid: Obama raises the stakes….
- Ann Telnaes: NRA’s LaPierre criticizes Bloomberg’s ad campaign.
- Matt Binder: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre’s insane lack of self awareness.
- Young Turks: Jim Carrey causes the nutjobs at FAUX News to go totally insane.
- SlateTV: Rand Paul eyes gun control filibuster
- Thom: America’s latest penis enhancer…the AR-15 assault rifle
Maddow: The stuff Alan Simpson says.
Finally…an honest cable TV advertisement.
Young Turks: Should male politicians be able to vote on abortion?
Detroit’s Lost Democracy:
- Thom: Detroit’s bloodless coup.
- Al Sharpton files lawsuit against GOP’s emergency manager law in Detroit.
Bill Press: Michele Bachmann is a ‘one woman carnival cruise’.
Jeff Wattenhofer: Barack Obama is mint.
Sam Seder spars with a lightbulb Libertarian.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.