Obama speaks on immigration reform.
- Sam Seder: Sen. McCain desperately seeking vindication for his Iraq war position.
- Maddow: McCain tries to use Hagel to justify his Iraq war position.
- Ed: The GOP’s total disrespect for a war hero
- Maddow: Ted Cruz thinks he is qualified to judge Senators Kerry and Hagel on military issues
- Sam Seder: Ted Cruz goes all Palin on Hagel.
SlateTV: Bloomberg on Joe Biden’s family jewels.
Mark Fiore: Super Pacs and the Permanent Campaign.
Gun Lobbyists Don’t Kill Legislation, Legislators Kill Legislation:
- Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn on gun buy-back.
- Sam Seder: The NRA enemies list.
- Ann Telnaes: NRA and the gun show loophole.
- Pap: How the gun industry sells mass shootings.
- Thom: Typical school day in NRA utopia.
- Stephen: “Oh, Mississippi!”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: NRA wants women to arm themselves with assault rifles.
- Sam Seder: Young mother’s soothed by assault weapons?!?
- Young Turks: NRA lobbies against its own positions.
- Jon: Skeet-Gate!
- Thom: Why the hell is the NRA at Senate hearings?!?
- Sam Seder: NRA speaks at Senate Hearings
Hillary says “goodbye”.
White House: West Wing Week.
Sharpton: Obama makes progress on his 2nd term agenda.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Palin’ Around With Terrorists:
Bill Gates on education, health and Facebook.
Bill Maher with some new rules, Part I.
Bill Maher with some new rules, Part II.
Young Turks: Republican against voter fraud arrested for voter fraud.
Snohomish County plan to put police in schools.
Stephen learns that Gays are less stressed.
Makeover Comb over:
- Maddow: The GOP’s War on Women™ continues to rage in Republican states:
- Ann Telnaes: Republican plan for the future.
- Sam Seder: Republicans take lessons to sound less hateful of Latinos
- Young Turks: G.O.P. has lost the culture wars.
- Maddow: Republicans learn to talk, Part I
- Maddow: Republicans learn to talk, Part II
- Alex Wagner: The tug-o-war for the soul of the G.O.P.
- Zina Saunders: Republican control press conference:
- Ed: The G.O.P. doubles down on the 47%
Obama honors America’s top scientists and innovators of 2011.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Immigration.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.