Guns and Stuff:
- Young Turks: Ted Nugent ready for ARMED REVOLT!
- Ed: Ted Nugent is ready for armed revolt against Obama.
- Mark Fiore: The Presidents Kids.
- Young Turks: Republican blames black people for gun violence.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Falsehoods in LaPierre’s ‘NRA Inaugural Response’
- Thom: Should citizens have the same weapons as the military?
- Young Turks: Stand your ground laws encourage people to shoot (dead men don’t tell tales…).
- Ann Telnaes: NRA Nutcase LaPierre’s numbers just don’t add up.
- Young Turks: MS lawmakers try to skirt federal law
- Sam Seder: How many people were shot on Gun Appreciation Day?
- Thom: The hidden history of the 2nd amendment.
- Young Turks: Arming school children.
Thom with some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, D.C. episode:
- Young Turks: Hillary hits back.
- Sam Seder: Rand Paul on Benghazi…STUPID UNTETHERED
- Sharpton: Teabagger Sen. Rand Paul’s bizarre conspiratorial question.
- Jon on ‘No Shit Sherlock’ hearings on Benghazi (via Crooks and Liars).
- Bill Press: Praise for Hillary
- Stephan: Republicans sucked at Benghazi hearings.
Sam Seder: What the fuck went on inside Michele Bachmann’s campaign???
Maddow: Is America a liberal country?
- Ann Telnaes sketches Obama’s second inauguration.
- Bad Lip Reading: Obama’s inauguration:
- A special inaugural edition of West Wing Week.
- Maddow: Inaugural hats.
- Jon on Paul Ryan’s criticism of Barack Obama.
- Young Turks: Republicans OUTRAGED that Obama’s speech was LIBERAL!
- James Taylor sings America the Beautiful:
- Thom: A second inaugural, a second conspiracy.
- Ann Telnaes: Justice Roberts gets it right!
- Inaugural poem.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Obama’s last inauguration.
Gov. Jay Inslee makes some announcements.
G.O.P.’s War on Elections:
- Thom: Can we stop Republicans from rigging the vote?
- Ed: Stealing 2016.
- Maddow: GOP vote rigging plan withers in public light
- Sam Seder: Republicans celebrate MLK day by disenfranchising voters
- Thom: The G.O.P. has to rig elections to win.
- Ed and Pap: The GOP plot to steal elections.
- Young Turks: Republican bill in Virginia has been introduced before…13 times
- Thom: There is only one way to stop G.O.P. vote rigging.
Sam Seder with another episode of Random Rush.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.