Happy Thanksgiving and/or Chanukkah. Here are some links to hold you through the day….
A Thanksgiving Message from Gary Oldman:
Jonathan Mann: Some Thanksgiving Thoughts.
- White House: The Turkey Pardon.
- Presidential Thanksgiving pardons.
- Young Turks: Obama pardons some turkey.
How To: Make the perfect turkey.
National Menorah illuminates Washington D.C.
Thanksgiving poll: Did we steal America.
Ann Telnaes: What would a turkey choose?
Mental Floss: 25 little known facts about Thanksgiving:
Sam Seder and Janeane Garofalo Offer Tips for Thanksgiving:
- The three types of annoying relatives.
- Surviving Thanksgiving with the archetype Republican.
- Dealing with the 47% believer.
- Surviving the FAUX News obsessed relative.
- Surviving the “Jews for Jesus” aunt.
- The Teabagger.
- The conservative uncle.
- The “independent”
- The fake liberal
- The libertarian techie nephew
- Republicans who believe they are entitled to their own facts.
- Coming out as a progressive at your conservative family’s holiday dinner
Sharpton: Biggest political turkeys of the year.
Mark Fiore: Peace Turkey.
Young Turks: Ready to argue politics at Thanksgiving.
Special “thanks” from American Family Voices.
STILL THE BEST THANKSGIVING CLIP EVAR!!!: The Thanksgiving Massacre!:
British people explain Thanksgiving.
Ann Telnaes: Black