Mark Fiore: Bishops versus Nuns!
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Illinois edition:
- Jon on Mitt’s trip to London (via Crooks and Liars).
- Mitt Romney’s tax return hunt.
- Obama on Mitt Romney’s tax hike on the middle class.
- Young Turks: Mitt Romney, blaming job losses on President is “poppycock”.
- Behind the dressage: Rafalca.
- Sam Seder: Universal Healthcare is great…for everyone but america!
- Stephanie Cutter: Mitt’s tax hike!
- Ann Telnaes: Romney’s trip continues.
- Mitt Romney: Jobs creator!
- Young Turks: Why aren’t Birfers demanding to seem Romney’s tax returns?
- Pap: Mushroom Cloud Mitt should frighten us all.
- SlateTV: Mitt’s bad trip to Poland.
- Mitt won’t answer for his middle class tax hike
- Sam Seder: Romney spokesperson to reporters, “Kiss my ass.”
- Young Turks: Harry Reid hits Romney hard over (possibly) not paying tax.
- Maddow: Romney demanded past opponents release tax returns.
- Romney Spokesperson to Press: “Kiss my ass. This is a Holy site for the Polish people. Show some respect.”
- Zina Saunders: Romney, Job Creator.
- One more “unwelcomed moment” ends Mitt’s trip
- Romney: Russia is our number one adversary?!?
- Sam Seder: Harry is right to question Mitt’s tax returns
- Maddow: Romney caught in a lie on tax return demands.
- SlateTV: Mitt v. Harry.
- Jon: The gaffes continue in Israel and Poland (via Crooks and Liars).
Stephen ‘salutes’ Sen. McConnell for attempting to stop Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate (via Crooks and Liars).
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, California edition.
Analysis: How do Obama and Romney stack up on foreign policy? (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Music video: David LaMotte sings “Hope”.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Minnesota edition.
- Chick-Fil-A sets the record straight.
- Jon: Chicken sandwich activism (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- The official Chick-fil-A appreciation day video:
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Chick fil-A vs. the Gays
- Rahm Emanuel welcomes you to Chicago.
- Sam Seder: hate a gay, eat a processed chicken.
- KFC loves gays!
- Stephen: Who Will Protect The Vegetables? (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Sam Seder and Sarah Silverman catch up on movies and politics.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Delaware edition.
Ann Telnaes: Justice Scalia on money in politics.
That Nutjob from Iowa:
- Rep. Steve King gets in touch with his inner Birfer (via Crooks and Liars).
- Doggies against Rep. Steve King (via Crooks and Liars).
White House: West Wing Week.
SlateTV: Tea-time in Texas.
Thom with The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Connecticut edition:
Sam Seder: Dems add gay marriage to their platform.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.