– I loved seeing my extended family, but it’s good to be back in Washington.
– When Washington’s GOP pick a new head, they should definitely look to Oregon as an inspiration.
– Who could have predicted that crisis pregnancy centers aren’t honest?
– Because of the way my brain works (poorly) I’ve had this poem stuck in my head since I heard about these terrorist attacks. But I could only remember the first two verses, and not all that well. Looking it up didn’t help.
– I know this is old news for people who weren’t on vacation, but I’m looking forward to a general election mayoral race between two of my favorite local elected officials.
– And speaking of, congrats to Ed Murray on his marriage.