– It’s too bad that the state’s unions have to justify their existence, but they do a good job of it.
– Everybody get your rotten tomatoes ready, Scott Walker is coming to town.
– Taking pictures is not a problem, and certainly not worthy of escalating a situation, King County and Seattle police.
– I’m on the record in the Hillary Clinton is great camp, but if she runs (and I’m not saying either way) there is going to be a lot of stupid. Even by the standards of the manufacturers of stupid.
– From the first day the first troll king pooped out his first troll-sac full of butt-eggs (and then told his placenta to eat less/exercise more, fatty), the conventional wisdom has been to ignore them. Ignore them and they’ll go away. Stop feeding them and they’ll starve. Except…has that worked?
– And a heads up: I’m on vacation next week. I may do a few posts, but will probably be more preoccupied with family stuff. Darryl will be around, and maybe the rest of the front pagers.