– More advisers in Iraq? Sure, sounds solid. Definitely not repeating the mistakes of both Iraq and Viet Nam.
– This bit of repentance, I guess, from a former Mars Hill “Minister of Propaganda” has been going around today.
– This decision is devastating not just to the millions of American women who have used some form of medical contraception (an estimated 99 percent, regardless of religious beliefs). It creates a dangerous precedent for corporations to declare that their “religious beliefs” absolve them of the responsbility to provide health care for their employees for virtually any reason, whether it’s opposition to women having sex or simple cheapness.
– Oh look, here are some bike jobs
– I’ve always said Tacoma is snobbish, what with their, um arbitrary stuff.
– Well, it was fun while it lasted.