– “I would expect someone who is supposed to run elections to read a bill about elections before launching into testimony,” Rep. Hunt wrote, “Your opposition would at least have had a ring of truth to it.”
– Shock of Shocks, Megan McArdle’s arguments are not very good.
– “We believe the decisions to continue and expand coal leasing from federal lands and authorize the export of that coal are likely to lead to long-term investments in coal generation in Asia, with air quality and climate impacts in the United States that dwarf almost any other action the federal government could take in the foreseeable future,” they wrote.
– Seattle City Hall open house is April 6.
– CNN runs a good story under a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible headline.
– I love Eurovision.