I’ve been posting these things on Hominid Views every Friday night since late May of 2006, but now that Goldy has gone Big Time, I guess they can go here. Enjoy!
The Full Ginsburg: Eric Cantor balances the budget:
- Ann Telnaes: Time for President Obama to let go.
- Newsy: Anderson Cooper and crew attacked in Egypt
- Ann Telnaes: Muburak’s body language.
- Mark Fiore: Autocrat action figures.
- Stephen: Egyptian people ask Anderson Cooper to step down… (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Ann Telnaes: Mubrack won’t seek reelection, but won’t resign.
- Maddow: The whole world is still watching.
- John Bolton Tells Greta ‘El Baradei Is A Dilettante’ (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Cenk: Conservatives bringing Sharia law to America!!!
- Newsy: Is wider Arab revolt a media creation?
- Rove: Egyptians are more Western then the rest of them Arab heretics. (via TalkingPointsMemo)
- Cenk and Will Bunchponder the right’s increasingly nutty attacks on President Obama (via Crooks and Liars).
- Obama speaks on Egypt.
Bush for Gay Marriage:
- Newsy: Barbara Bush for marriage equality.
- Young Turks: Barbara Bush for marriage equality.
- Tina Dupuy: Watch that grammar!
Greenman: What the ice cores tell us:
Glenn Beck…Cracking Up:
- Young Turks: Glenn Beck’s insane ‘Marxist–Communist’ theory.
- Young Turks: Glenn Beck’s crazy Muslim Caliphate conspiracy.
- Glenn Beck doubles down on crazy (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder explains Glenn Beck.
- Cenk: Who writes Glenn’s checks?
- Even some Neocons think Beck is a “panic monger” (via Crooks and Liars).
Sam Seder: Move over John Edwards…National Enquirer fingers John Boehner for extramarital affair:
Rape to Republicans:
- Jon and Kristen Schaal on new definitions of rape (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Cenk: Republicans try to redefine “rape”.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.