SlateTV: The GOP’s mad rush to immigration reform.
The Losers Weepers:
- Maddow: Republicans begin their purge.
- Jonathan Mann: Karl Rove goes nuts.
- Ann Telnaes: Mitt blames gifts.
- Sam Seder: Mitt Romney blames loss on Obama’s “gifts.”
- Jon on Bill-O the Clown and the end of Traditional America.
- Thom: The Ryan excuse.
- Maddow: Leaderless…some Republicans learning 2012 lessons better than others
- SlateTV: Romney’s bitter excuses.
- Young Turks: Romney’s postmortem ‘gifts’ excuse.
- Republicans need to stop being the stupid party.
- The boy who couldn’t handle it.
- SlateTV: Secession Petitions of the disgruntled.
- Young Turks: ME GOP Chair, “Hundreds of Black people committed Voter Fraud!!!
- Letterman: Top ten Romney Scapegoats (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder: Maine G.O.P. chair on “dozens of Blacks” seen voting.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What the G.O.P. needs from Romney.
- Thom: Mitt Romney couldn’t be Santa
- Buzz60: three signs Republicans haven’t learned from their losses….
- Maddow: Romney’s final insult to the American public.
- Jon: Look who’s still talking!
- Young Turks: the Obama ‘mind control’ conspiracy
- Liberal Viewer: Right wing crazies lost Romney the election.:
- Jon and Kristen Schaal married and single women voting their viginas
- Mitt Romney “explains” his loss (via Slog).
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Sam Seder: So long, Twinkies.
The five funniest campaign videos of 2012.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Mark Fiore: Newly frugal guy!
Young Turks: Rep. Allen West loses election & his grip with reality.
The Petraeus Surge:
- Jon: Never saw it coming
- SlateTV: Wikipedia entry mentions Broadwell-Petraeus affair in January
- Young Turks: Pat Robertson excuses the General.
- ONN: Petraeus is just a start.
- TV fail: All (up) In(my snatch)?!?
- Ann Telnaes: Your privacy.
Monika Eckhart goes to Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers’ Office.
Rush Limbaugh goes all apoplectic over a Twinkie joke petition!
Thom with the Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Pap and Katrina Vanden Heuvel: Obama should get tough against GOP obstruction.
Super-duper-scandal of All Time:
- SlateTV: McCain snaps at reporter.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: tears into Graham and McCain for hypocrisy on Rice appointment:
- Anderson Cooper whumps Rep. Rohrabacher on Benghazi, “What you’re saying is factually not correct”
- Al Sharpton: What the hell is going on with John McCain??
- Ed: Bitter, hypocrite John McCain wants details, yet skips Benghazi briefing.
White House: West Wing Week.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Rewriting a blatant, malicious FAUX News conspiracy theory
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.