Stephen: voting and hormones.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
- Lose it to Barack Obama:
- Young Turks: Lena Dunham ‘First Time’ voting commercial controversy.
- One Minute News: Your first time.
Mark Fiore: Suzilection.
Andy Cobb: Why everything sucks now (hint…Ohio).
Willard! (and Friends):
- Maddow: Ryan, a liability to Romney’s moderate myth, is kept hidden
- Sharpton: Mitt’s ‘fake it ’til you make it’
- Mitt pours a glass of water.
- Sam Seder: Romney’s got Iran covered, “We’ll just arrest Ahmadinejad!”
- Bill Press: Mitt Romney and YOUR sex life.
- Maddow: Mitt Romney’s willingness to say anything makes integrity the issue
- SlateTV: Romney surrogate says Powell endorsed Obama because he’s black.
- Young Mitt learns about poor people.
- Conan: Something missing in Eastwood’s new Romney ad.
- Young Turks: Romney surrogate Sununu is a racist.
- Bill Press: You cannot believe a thing Mitt says.
- One Minute News: Obama calls Mitt a bullshitter?
- Bill Maher with some more secretly recorded video.
- Pap: Romney is a Foreign Policy Disaster.
- Sam Seder on Iran’s route to the sea.
Leno: Obama on Donald Trump:
Key & Peele: Luther on Romney’s Debate Face.
Mockit TV: The Donald’s big announcement.
Ann Telnaes: McCain criticizes Powell.
God’s Little Rape Snowflakes:
- Sam Seder: Richard Mourdock, ‘Pregnancy from rape? God intended it!’
- Bill Press: Emily’s list responds to Mourdock
- Tina Fey on Republican Rape (via Slog).
- Young Turks: Republican rape panels.
- SlateTV: GOP candidate says Rape births are “something God intended”
- Stephen on Mourdock (via Slog).
- Conservative Mitt endorses Richard Mourdock
- Maddow: Mourdock reaffirms opposition to abortion rights of rape victims
- Bill Press: Chorus of Republican voices trying to immunize the brutality of rape
- Obama with Leno on Mourdock
- Romney and Republicans on Women’s Health:See a pattern?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Richard Mourdock, ‘I Know’ I gained voters after ‘rape comments’
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Rape, abortion and taxes.
- Sam Seder: Todd “legitimate rape” Akin compares opponent to a dog
- Young Turks: GOP’s ‘Easy,’ ‘Enjoyable,’ ‘Honest’ rape.
- Jon: Rape and incest and abortion (via TalkingPointsMemo):
- When will Romney stand up to extremism?
- Sam Seder: Mourdock’s apology, “Sorry…that YOU don’t like God’s rape”.
The Ann Coulter 60 second karma smackdown.
Indecision Forever: The five funniest Congressional ads.
Michelle’s plan to get people to vote.
This Week in G.O.P. Voter Suppression:
- Young Turks: Maricopa County Latinos get false voting information.
- Sam Seder: G.O.P. ongoing voter suppression efforts.
- Ed: “True the Vote” thuggery.
- Sharpton: Investigating Tagg Romney’s ties to voting machines
GAJILLIONAIRES: Zombie Romney.
Leno: Obama comments on the debates.
Stephen make a $1 million dollar offer to Donald Trump.
Powell endorses Obama…“not sure which Romney we’d be getting”.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican—Oregon edition: .
White House: West Wing Week.
Ann Telnaes: Romney and Obama clones on drones.
Thom: more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.