Jon does Barack.
Mark Fiore: microtargetting undecideds.
Sam Seder with a new edition of Random Rush.
The Candidates Have Dinner Together:
- Obama and Romney joke at Al Smith dinner (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young TurksAnalyzing Barack’s jokes at the Al Smith charity dinner.
- Young TurksAnalyzing Mitt’s jokes at the Al Smith charity dinner.
- Maddow: Romney camp embarks on misinformation campaign to hide extremist policy.
White House: West Wing Week.
Sam Seder: FAUX and Fiends lose their minds over BASIC MATH.
Obama: Commit to vote.
Willard (and friends):
- Stephen switches positions (via DailyKos).
- Mitt Romney’s problems with women.
- Young Turks: Romney to CEO’s—‘Help’ employees vote ‘right’ way
- Thom: Romney encourages employers to tell employees how to vote
- Stephen reveals Mitt’s plans for Day One
- Romney recorded asking employers to sway worker’s votes.
- Obama explains Romnesia (via Crooks and Liars):
- Bashir: Diagnosing Romnesia (via The Political Carnival).
- Jennifer Granholm: How Romnesia took the nation by storm.
- Sam Seder: Paul Ryan’s pathetic soup kitchen photo op.
- Kimmel: Mitt’s new women’s ad
- Mitt’s math-challenged tax plan.
- Maddow: Bush foreign policy infects Romney campaign
- ONN: Mitt’s leaked Google search history!
- SlateTV: Romney boys can’t contain their Obama debate anger
- Tagg Romney jokes about taking a swing at the President.
- Ed: Tagg shows disrespect.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Your dad is a liar…so take a swing at me (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder: Tagg wishes he could punch the President
- Sharpton: Tagg Romney’s ‘Take a swing at Obama’ comment is a symptom of GOP disrespect & racism
- Zina Saunders: Pick-a-Prez:
- Mitt Romney’s condescending views toward women
Jennifer Granholm: Debunking conservative myths—what your Republican uncle needs to know.
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News or CNN less biased on Romney politicizing death of ex-SEAL.
SlateTV: The Boss is back!
Debate, Town Hall Style:
- Stephen: On Megyn Kelly’s town hall debate analysis
- Who won?
- Key & Peele: Luther on Obama’s town hall debate win.
- Thom: Myth Master Mitt Romney.
- Sam Seder: Obama smacks Romney’s Libya accusations as offensive
- Ann Telnaes: Biden helps Obama prepare for debate 2.
- Romney’s way: He talks…you listen.
- Sam Seder: Mitt Romney’s Libya FACE PLANT!
- Bashir: Right-wing “act of error” on Libya
- Right wing debate delusions: An ‘act of terror’ is NOT really a ‘terror attack’?!?
- Ed: Right-wingers still blame Candy Crowley for Romney’s poor performance.
- Newsy: Romney’s binders full of women
- Conan: Obama impresses the judges.
- Jon on binders full of women.
- Sam Seder: Did Romney make his case for affirmative action with his binders?
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Romney’s Binders
- Ann Telnaes: Another Romney binder.
- Young Turks: Binders full of women—great story because MITT LIED
- SlateTV: The “Binders full of women” meme
- Jonathan Mann: Binders full of Women.
Young Turks: “Lowlife Scumbag”…Congressional debate gets heated.
John Fugelsang: The week in amnesia—a tale of two 9/11s:
Mitchell and Maddow: Obama touts advocacy for women.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Jennifer Granholm: Issa’s sensitive document dump jeoporadizes security.
Sam Seder: Rep. Joe Walsh opens up new front on the War on Women™.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.