Stephen Colbert: Obama’s secret martian gayness.
Mark Fiore: It’s the Foreign Policy, Stupid!.
Young Turks: “Some girls rape easy,” says idiot politician.
Bad Lip Reading: The first debate.
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Young Turks: Pro-life Rep. demands abortion for his mistress.
Willard (and Eddie)!
- Big Dog: Welcome back, Moderate Mitt!
- Martin Bashir: Mitt Romney’s multiple-choice abortion gymnastics
- Young Turks: Romney’s many views on abortion.
- Ann Telnaes: Mitt repeats his “trickle-down government” line.
- Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican—Missouri edition:
- Mitt: debates himself:
- Selma Blair: The woman for Mitt Romney.
- Sarah Silverman and friends: The truth matters
- Young Turks: Romney on healthcare, “Uninsured don’t just die…It’s paid for”.
- Martin Bashir: Ryan’s narcissism on display.
- Slate: Mitt’s twisted words on abortion.
- Ann Telnaes: Mitt flip-flops his way up the polls.
- Sharpton: Mitt introduces “statesman” nut job Glenn Beck in 2009.
- Sam Seder: Ryan gets testy in interview
- Slate: Ryan walks out on interview in Michigan
- The Romney—Ryan strategy
- Bad Lip Reading of Ryan’s video diaries:
Richard Alley on Abraham Lincoln and the Founding of the National Academy of Sciences.
Barely Political: Redneck political coverage.
Jim Lehrer: Badass moderator.
Ann Telnaes: Child Marriage.
Rob McKenna puts his dancing shoes on.
Grandpa versus Eddie Munster:
- Young Turks: Media opinion on who won.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: The VP debate.
- Jenn: Paul Ryan challenges the truth to a debate and loses
- Maddow: On the debate and Ryan’s “principles”
- Maddow: More on Paul Ryan’s “principles”
- Cenk and Jenn: VP Debate from mirth to malarkey; laughing Joe.
- Sam Seder: Biden destroys Ryan.
- Cenk moderates another kind of debate.
- Jen: Judging the VP debate
- What Biden was thinking.
- Somebody laughs too freakin’ much!
- Biden’s debate.
- Jenn: Exposing Ryan’s “six studies” lie.
- Rachael Maddow and Ezra Klein: Factchecking the debate.
- Young Turks: FAUX News’ “trail of tears”
- Autotune the debate.
- The presidential staff debates
Kid President’s guide to being a party.
White House: West Wing Week.
Liberal Viewer: When is Stephen Colbert joking?
Lisa Brown and Maria Cantwell channel SNL for Marcus Riccelli:
Thom with the Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.